BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Rachel K.
Oshawa, ON
I enjoyed this product. It was easy to apply and after 2 coats I had natural looking lashes, I did expect a bolder look - I believe if the applicator brush was firmer it would be easier to get the bold look. Overall I have to say that I really liked how easy it was remove after using my everday face wash (no make up remover). I would purchase this product in the future.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion thanks to Influenster.
Trisha H.
red deer, AB
I loved this stuff. I was super excited to try this because I don't leave the house without mascara. I found the brush on this stuff was great for grabbing the lashes underneath and the small lashes on top. Where I wear fake lashes most of the time I even found this stuff to work well on top of the fake lashes. This stuff was rather light when wearing it so it didn't make the lashes look or feel chunky. Was very impressed with this stuff overall and will be buying this from now on.
Tabitha G.
Eganville, ON
I loved the new Revlon Multiplier Mascara that I got for free from Influenster! I found that it gave me big lashes without a lot of clumps. I like my lashes to be thick and defined because I don't wear false eyelashes and depend on my mascara to finish off my eye makeup.
I found it was best to wiggle the brush from lash line to tips in order to disperse the product evenly on my lashes. I really liked the size of the brush and found it very easy to work with without accidently poking my eye, which can definitely happen! The colour I was given was the brown black colour and I was happy to find it a nice dark that worked with my lashes. Usually I choose straight black for my mascaras and of o was to buy the product I would choose the blackest black colour as a personal preference, as I find it has a more dramatic look.
I read on the packaging that it removes with warm water but I had to rub too hard to get it off so I recommend using makeup removers or wipes.
It definitely lasted all day and gave me the volume and definition that I want in a mascara. Plus, the price of it is really good and definitely in my beauty budget! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget mascara that gives you the definition and volume of a much higher end one! I will definitely be purchasing a new one when my sample is finished!
Taylor P.
St, NL
The mega multiplier mascara applies to my lashes very nicely without creating any clumps or spider lashes which I enjoy! It gives a good amount of length, however I would of liked to see this mascara give more volume to my lashes. The wand makes to super easy to apply as well! It was amazing for Influenster to give us a full size to try out to get the full effects of the product :) thanks!
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
I got this product for free to try from Influenster and I was honestly very happy with it.  It comes in a more oval shaped tube which is comfortable to hold.  The applicator applies evenly and isn't as hard to maneuver as some of the wands are.  The mascara itself coats the lashes nicely, and its easy to build and extend outwards.  Would definitely recommend this product.
Ashleigh H.
Abbotsford, BC
The brush was a good shape and made application easy. It went on fairly thick and creates a a dramatic look, which is great for a night out, but a little too much for work. I would recommend this product as a "going out" mascara rather than use as a daily wear. Ultimately a pretty good product, I will probably purchase one after finishing the one I was given.
Carrie D.
Surrey, BC
I received the Revlon Mega multiplier mascara in blackest black free from Influenster to try.  I'm not an "expert" by any means on applying mascara.  It was fairly easy to apply though I did manage to get a flake of colour than flaked off under my eye.  It delivered on what it said it would though and made my lashes look longer, thicker and fuller.  And it wipes off easily with water which is a bonus!
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
I really loved how this mascara made each individual lash stand out and elingate. It was easy to apply, with no clumps and doesn't weigh the lashes down. The only thing I'd add (or like to see in the future, to get a perfect rating) would be to add curl, as I have very straight eyelashes. If/when they add that, Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara would definitely be my new favourute!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
This was provided to me complimentary in exchange for my personal review.

I always have issues with mascara as my eye lashes are too short. By mid day, my eyelashes are no longer curled. And they fall into my eyes.

While I like that this mascara does give me volume and lashes are longer, I had the issue of my curl falling flat.

While it didn't clump, and it gave me length, it didn't really wow me.

I'm glad I tried it but won't likely repurchase it when I run out.
Stephanie S.
Toronto, ON
This was my first time trying the Revlon Mega Multiplier lash mascara. I like the shape of the wand and it gave me nice lashes with a pop without being overly dramatic or too much for my face. The only thing I didn't like is that the mascara seems to clump on the end of the brush so I have to take care not to smudge it all over my face. Other than that I loved it and would purchase it again!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?