BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
I got this product for free to try from Influenster and I was honestly very happy with it.  It comes in a more oval shaped tube which is comfortable to hold.  The applicator applies evenly and isn't as hard to maneuver as some of the wands are.  The mascara itself coats the lashes nicely, and its easy to build and extend outwards.  Would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Toronto, ON
This was my first time trying the Revlon Mega Multiplier lash mascara. I like the shape of the wand and it gave me nice lashes with a pop without being overly dramatic or too much for my face. The only thing I didn't like is that the mascara seems to clump on the end of the brush so I have to take care not to smudge it all over my face. Other than that I loved it and would purchase it again!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
This was provided to me complimentary in exchange for my personal review.

I always have issues with mascara as my eye lashes are too short. By mid day, my eyelashes are no longer curled. And they fall into my eyes.

While I like that this mascara does give me volume and lashes are longer, I had the issue of my curl falling flat.

While it didn't clump, and it gave me length, it didn't really wow me.

I'm glad I tried it but won't likely repurchase it when I run out.
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
I really loved how this mascara made each individual lash stand out and elingate. It was easy to apply, with no clumps and doesn't weigh the lashes down. The only thing I'd add (or like to see in the future, to get a perfect rating) would be to add curl, as I have very straight eyelashes. If/when they add that, Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara would definitely be my new favourute!
Amber w.
Winnipeg, MB
As someone who has incredibly short lashes, this mascara is a lifesaver! It defines and lengthened them as promises and it is now my holy grail mascara. I have thrown out my other tubes of mascara as multiple coats of them didn't make my lashes noticeable like this does in one coat. I found the brush a bit big and hard to get to the smaller lashes without getting it all over your skin but it eventually gets easier. I would recommend this mascara to anyone!
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
This wasn't a great mascara. It got flaky which I didn't like. It also does not add much volume, length or drama. It was separate the lashes a bit and my lashes are blond so it darkens them which is nice. Also this packaging is super sleek. However the formula and the brush aren't doing it for me. I wouldn't re-buy.
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
I'm so happy I received Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara complimentary in my Influenster Revlon voxbox ♡ The product is now my second favorite mascara for my natural look. I love the tube formation and the fact that it doesn't smudge. The come brush helps to get all those little lashes in the corner. Definitely recommend! #revlonxlashes #contest #Influensterca @InfluensterCA @RevlonCanada
👑Queen👑 M.
I love this product. I use it for my everyday life. I got it for my birthday and that was my first mascara ever. It was honestly the best gift ever. My freind uses it a lot and she looks so pretty. I was worried that it wouldn't stay for the whole day, but I was super surprised. Please try it.
Nikki U.
London, ON
I got this mascara from Influenster for testing purposes! I will say, it did add length to my lashes which was nice. The formula is good as well, smudge proof, flake proof and water resistant. It lasts for hours with no transferring! However, I got the shade "blackened brown" which I never buy. I prefer the "blackest black" shades for myself. With that being said, I do like this mascara.
Jessica L.
Etobicoke, ON
Unfortunately, it just didn't do it for me. It took multiple attempt to fully coat my lashes, and by the time I had coated them, some areas were too chunky. I didn't notice any real lengthening on my lashes - this is one good point for glasses users who have issues with their mascara'd eyelashes hitting their lenses. I do have to give it points for being water proof and smudge proof. Also, positive points for coming off easily with eye makeup remover.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?