BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sophia S.
CALGARY, AB
Would've liked to try the black one. This mascara flaked over the day so i will be picking up the waterproof version to see if it has better longevity. Overall good packaging and nice size wand
Marla D.
Burks Falls, ON
My eyelashes are naturally very short. The fact that by adding the Mega Multiplier made my lashes even visible, is a win for Revlon. Good points: The mascara did not clump, and was easy to apply. Not so good points: Didn't give me the volume I was hoping for.
Fiona H.
Markham, ON
This mascara does the job for a drug store brand mascara. I really enjoyed the wand. It was able to get to each and everyone of my lashes. The only thing I did not like about it was that the formula was not thick enough for me. It provided length but not enough volume for me. I still recommend it to people who are looking for a good mascara.I received this mascara complimentary/ free for testing.
Trisha H.
red deer, AB
I loved this stuff. I was super excited to try this because I don't leave the house without mascara. I found the brush on this stuff was great for grabbing the lashes underneath and the small lashes on top. Where I wear fake lashes most of the time I even found this stuff to work well on top of the fake lashes. This stuff was rather light when wearing it so it didn't make the lashes look or feel chunky. Was very impressed with this stuff overall and will be buying this from now on.
Tabitha G.
Eganville, ON
I loved the new Revlon Multiplier Mascara that I got for free from Influenster! I found that it gave me big lashes without a lot of clumps. I like my lashes to be thick and defined because I don't wear false eyelashes and depend on my mascara to finish off my eye makeup.
I found it was best to wiggle the brush from lash line to tips in order to disperse the product evenly on my lashes. I really liked the size of the brush and found it very easy to work with without accidently poking my eye, which can definitely happen! The colour I was given was the brown black colour and I was happy to find it a nice dark that worked with my lashes. Usually I choose straight black for my mascaras and of o was to buy the product I would choose the blackest black colour as a personal preference, as I find it has a more dramatic look.
I read on the packaging that it removes with warm water but I had to rub too hard to get it off so I recommend using makeup removers or wipes.
It definitely lasted all day and gave me the volume and definition that I want in a mascara. Plus, the price of it is really good and definitely in my beauty budget! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget mascara that gives you the definition and volume of a much higher end one! I will definitely be purchasing a new one when my sample is finished!
Kathy W.
I love that this mascara gives a nice natural look after application. I have never tried a tubing mascara and this one worked nicely with my lashes. If I want a more dramatic look, I use a couple of coats for added volume. It also surprisingly held the curl to my normally straight lashes. I like that it does not flake or smudge through out the day which is a plus in the summer heat. It does not clump, the brush makes for easy application and removal is a breeze with water. I would recommend this mascara as a first introduction to a tubing mascara and the price point is also quite affordable from the drugstore.
Rachel K.
Oshawa, ON
I enjoyed this product. It was easy to apply and after 2 coats I had natural looking lashes, I did expect a bolder look - I believe if the applicator brush was firmer it would be easier to get the bold look. Overall I have to say that I really liked how easy it was remove after using my everday face wash (no make up remover). I would purchase this product in the future.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion thanks to Influenster.
Taylor P.
St, NL
The mega multiplier mascara applies to my lashes very nicely without creating any clumps or spider lashes which I enjoy! It gives a good amount of length, however I would of liked to see this mascara give more volume to my lashes. The wand makes to super easy to apply as well! It was amazing for Influenster to give us a full size to try out to get the full effects of the product :) thanks!
Carrie D.
Surrey, BC
I received the Revlon Mega multiplier mascara in blackest black free from Influenster to try.  I'm not an "expert" by any means on applying mascara.  It was fairly easy to apply though I did manage to get a flake of colour than flaked off under my eye.  It delivered on what it said it would though and made my lashes look longer, thicker and fuller.  And it wipes off easily with water which is a bonus!
Ashleigh H.
Abbotsford, BC
The brush was a good shape and made application easy. It went on fairly thick and creates a a dramatic look, which is great for a night out, but a little too much for work. I would recommend this product as a "going out" mascara rather than use as a daily wear. Ultimately a pretty good product, I will probably purchase one after finishing the one I was given.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?