BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sara A.
I liked the feeling of the handle it gave me a good grip.
The packaging was very nice. I enjoyed the color.
When i put it on I couldn't even tell a difference so in my eyes or is a winning product. I don't usuallt wear makeup because of how it changes my looks so drastic but this was prefect. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
The package was very easy to open and it was very easy to read and understand what the product is and what it does. I like the fact that the mascara is in matte black and blue and very slim. The mascara goes on very smoothly and divides eyelashes individually as well as curls them, gives them length and volume. I love the mascara. The mascara stays on for a full day and doesn't smudge. It comes off easily at the end of the night just with water.
Tanisha T.
Ottawa, ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is a pretty great mascara. I received the colour Blackened Brown which was surprisingly very nice because I usually prefer Black. I really like the volume this mascara gives because I found that it made my lashes look quite full. I didn't have any problems with smudging and it lasted for my 8 hour shifts at work. Love that it's water resistant. Is suggest this mascara to others and I will purchase it in the future as well!
Hayley M.
Hamilton, ON
Was not a fan of this mascara at all. I received it for free from Influenster. I found that this mascara basically did nothing for my lashes. No length, no volume, just added some colour to my natural lashes. If you're looking for a lash tint, this may be a good choice. I have tried this 3 times and after applying I have to go over it with a better mascara to add length and volume. So why waste your money on this product?
Melissa R.
Kitchener , ON
Received this product from Influenster and over all thought this mascara was actually pretty good ! Noticed a difference in the length of my lashes and loved that it didnt clump, which is great for bottom lashes. One thing i did notice is with more then one coat it does start to look chunky and unappealing. One coat looks great !
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
For a drugstore brand this mascara is pretty darn good. The formula coats your lashes in a way that it won't flake which is great for wearing for a long time! The only thing I could find wrong with it is the brush didn't do much of anything for shaping or curling or lifting. As long as you curl your lashes first it'll look great!
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from my most recent Revlon x Influenster Voxbox. I received the shade Blackened Brown. (Thank you to Revlon and Influenster for letting me test out this product).

PROS:
1) Affordable (less than $10 CAD)
2) Volumized & curled my lashes
3) Water Resistant
4) Comes off easily with warm water

CONS:
1) It did flake a bit even though it claims not to (it only flaked when I was trying to apply the product to my lashes and ended up flaking on my undereye area)
2) The application brush was not my favourite (it was a bit shorter and made it difficult to reach my inner corner lashes)
3) Product is thick and can get clumpy
4) Took about 3-5 coats before I got my lashes looking the way I wanted them to

Overall, it isn't my favourite drugstore mascara. I really wanted to love it but think it fell short for me. I really wasn't a fan of the brush it came with as it made it difficult to reach my inner corner lashes. I think maybe if I received the black shade I may have liked it a bit more as I usually don't use blackened/brown. I think I'll be using this for those no-makeup makeup looks as it definitely provides a more natural lash look than dramatic.  Unfortunately, I  don't think I'll be repurchasing this product again once I'm finished it as I think there are better drugstore mascaras out there that I prefer to use.

Olga P.
Toronto, ON
This was my first time using this product. I guess I'd find it at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Packaging:
The design of the product felt like it was a highlighter. I didn't feel like it was a luxury type of product based on the packaging. The black part itself felt rubbery, the sort that might get sticky if it's out for too long, but maybe that's a good thing, because you're not supposed to keep mascara for that long.

Application:
Using it was easy, opening it was smooth and applying it had no issues. Though the application wand itself was very average, the product felt light and not as heavy as most mascaras are. It didn't clump and gave a look of separate lashes, after doing a few layers it starts to have that 'bugs legs' sort of look where the tips didn't get thiner. As someone with sensitive eyes I found that this didn't irritate my eyes and if it smudged it was easy to remove bits that went on my skin without creating a bigger mess.

Removal:
Very easy! Quick and painless, didn't leave the panda eyed look.

Conclusion:
I probably wouldn't buy it again because I am still looking for my HG mascara, but it is definitely better than a lot of the ones I've tried

*I received the product as complimentary to test and review
Annalee R.
Etobicoke , ON
Cute packaging! I've tested this product for a few weeks now and I definitely don't mind it, I really like no clump formulas like this, But I like a tiny bit more length. It's a good cheap mascara but I would pay the extra couple dollars for the one I use now or use lash princess by essence. This is a good natural feeling mascara.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
I love this applicator tip! It helps to get the small lashes without hitting your skin! The mascara spreads all my lashes evenly without clumping them up or flaking! This mascara does not in anyway give you a fake lash look. I recommend trying it! Everyones lashes are different so this may just be for you!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?