BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a really good drugstore mascara. There are always coupons at the grocery store for revlon products which makes it even more affordable. I love the brush applicator on this mascara. It really makes getting my lower lashes easier. This definitely gives me noticeable bounce which is what I need most in a mascara.
Cristal H.
napa
Omg I love this product so much I have long eye lashes so this mascara is great it makes my lashes look fuller and longer highly recommend this product it's just amazing plus very long lasting I was very happy with the results
Kay B.
I usually love Revlon mascara, but I was a little disappointed in this one.  It's supposed to offer length and volume, but I saw no difference in length (which is what I want).  Maybe I shouldn't have expected to get both in one product.  I also accidentally got blackest black which was too black for a woman my age.  I will continue to try Revlon and others to try to find a mascara I like, but I wont buy this one again.
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara I absolutely love this volumized mascara it has totally changed my lashes around they give them so much boost and volume it's ridiculously amazing ❤❤
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
This mascara isn't one of the best by Revlon. It does add length to lashes but it has too many flaky fibers in it. I have to apply a couple layers to get the look I desire. I received it free in a kit from Crowdtap. I don't see myself purchasing it in the future.
Krystal P.
I purchased mine at Walmart price was good. Con- the brush is hard to use and is not the easiest to get off. Pro- it last all day and it does what it says it will do. I would buy again if I had a different brush to apply with
Marina T.
a durabilidade é boa, mas não posso dizer que da tanto volume e alonga tanto quanto a máscara que eu estou acostumada a usar da maybelline. Achei que o pincel de aplicação deixou a desejar, estou usand outro. A qualidade da máscara em si é boa, dura e não costuma embolotar, mas fiquei meio decepcionada com o produto.
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
This is my absolute favorite go to mascara! I wear it everyday and have bought three tubes since I found it. I have tried other mascaras in this line and although they all work well, this one is the best! I would recommend it to anybody who loves makeup.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I own this mascara and I love it. I got it for a deal at a place called Bargain Hunt. I love this mascara because it makes your mashed look full and doesn't make them look clumpy. I will definitely be buying this product again.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I love this mascara. I love how big the wand is. It was a good proce not expensive at all. I use this mascara about every other day. I bought this at my local drugstore. I would probably buy this again even though its not my go to.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?