BY REVLON

• I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and I have to say I don't like it much. The shade I received was a dark brown.. I prefer very black and dark mascaras. The mascara wand always came out clumpy and messy, and really didn't do too much for my lashes. It made them a tiny bit longer, but didn't really give volume or define them at all. I was really disappointed with this and will not purchase this once my current tube is gone.
Jessica M.
Guelph, ON
I received the Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara as my first complimentary #voxbox from influenster. Needless to say, I was super excited to try it and was hopeful to find a new volumizing affordable mascara. Regrettably, I didnt find the applicator brush to separate or coat my lashes creating much volume. It's a good mascara for natural lookimg lashes in my opinion but doesn't create a full appearance for those of us looking for a bold lash. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
This mascara is unreal! The length and separation it gives is amazing. The more I use it, the more I love it. The packaging is eye catching and the tube is a fun shape, easy to hold and open, even if your hands are still a bit wet or sticky from lotions or foundation ect. I love it just the way it is, but I do add a primer to the tips of my lashes between coats just to give it a bit more length and stops and flaking. Which is minimal to begin with.
Candice C.
I am always excited to try new mascara, and I look for three things: natural appearance, longevity, and removability. The Revlon Mega Multiplier hits all three notes - it enhances my lashes without making it obvious I'm wearing mascara, it lasts all day and doesn't transfer at all to my eyelids, and it is easily removed with water and a regular face cleanser. I highly recommend this item if those are the things you also look for in your mascara.
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
I got this mascara free to try and review from Revlon and Influenster and I really enjoyed this mascara, as some days all I wear is mascara for makeup so it is very important that my mascara looks good at all times! I usually prefer a mascara that makes your lashes look long and full of volume and that is exactly what this mascara does for me! I will definitely be purchasing this one again from now on. Doesn't leave lashes clumped together.
Susie C.
COLLINGWOOD, ON
Received this in a vox box #free #influenster #revlonxlashes #revloncanada Overall good mascara. Can apply multiple coats before it starts clumping. First coat is nice and thin giving you a fresh day look! Haven't had any issues with flaking either!
Arielle L.
Little Pond, NS
I received this product for free from Influenster Canada. I love the easy removal of this mascara! Lately I've been doing the bare minimum with makeup, and the fact that this comes off with only warm water makes it my go-to. I have long/thick/heavy lashes, so the only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't really "curl" or lift my eyelashes much & I prefer a more curled look. No issues with the fibres either, easy on the eyes :)
Mary L.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed this mascara, but I don't think the name "Mega Multiplier" really suits it… On my lashes, this mascara gave me more of a 'no makeup makeup' look, rather than a 'mega multiplied' look. I would certainly recommend it for someone wanting a more natural look, as it wore well and was easy to remove. I would not however recommend this to someone looking for a pumped-up look as, even after multiple layers, it just would not build up.
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
I received this in a voxbox and I was super excited to try it! I loooove trying out mascaras, but I was slightly let down with this one. First off, I already have fairly long eye lashes but I love how mascara can length and add more volume to them! So this mascara definitely added volume and slight length but I found it hard to apply. I had to do atleast 3 coats to make it worthwhile. Overall, I would probably wear this as a everyday, light mascaras and not for a dramatic look.
Amanda B.
Toronto
This is one of the better mascaras that I have tried in a long time. It gives my lashes lots of length and it performs excellent overall. The packaging looks like the other Revlon mascaras but you can differentiate it by the turquoise colour. It is also rather neat because since there are fibres in the formula, when you wash off your makeup at night, the fibres come off almost resembling lashes coming out but rest assured that it just the formula!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?