BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Arielle L.
Little Pond, NS
I received this product for free from Influenster Canada. I love the easy removal of this mascara! Lately I've been doing the bare minimum with makeup, and the fact that this comes off with only warm water makes it my go-to. I have long/thick/heavy lashes, so the only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't really "curl" or lift my eyelashes much & I prefer a more curled look. No issues with the fibres either, easy on the eyes :)
Mary L.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed this mascara, but I don't think the name "Mega Multiplier" really suits it… On my lashes, this mascara gave me more of a 'no makeup makeup' look, rather than a 'mega multiplied' look. I would certainly recommend it for someone wanting a more natural look, as it wore well and was easy to remove. I would not however recommend this to someone looking for a pumped-up look as, even after multiple layers, it just would not build up.
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been sent this in a box to try. Honestly it's evening time since tried drugstore brands. I have been wearing this for couple days now to give a fair go. I really like how much it separates my lashes with no clusters her and there. Volume wise it's pretty decent but keeping in mind that I have lot of lashes so volume is me we an issue . The it thing I can't really comment on is if it will hold a curl. My lashes are permed. Overall it's pretty good.
Kathryn L.
Corner Brook , WV
I was excited to try this product and while it's okay, it was a bit of a let down.

Pros: It doesn't clump and it applies decently well.

Cons: The brush is whip straight and a bit long which makes application tricky if you're used to brushes that are shorter or have a bit of a curve. It doesn't build much.

Verdict: If you like dramatic volume or length then this product isn't for you. If you're looking for an understated everyday eye, and don't mind the brush then this may be a good option for you.
Kerly Y.
El resultado me gusta porque las pestañas sin mucho volumen ni dejándolas pesadas o con grumos. La duración es buena y con dos capas se mantienen bien durante una jornada laboral promedio. Me parece una máscara linda para todos los días, por su efecto natural. Si quieres algo más dramático puede combinar (si, lo hago todo el tiempo!) Con la definición dramática de Revlon.
Gabrielle S.
Calgary, AB
Overall I enjoy this mascara! It doesn't clump up my lashes despite how heavy handedly I apply my mascara, and the brush is nice and big, making it easy to grab and coat every lash.
The mascara does get quite flakey when it dries down I find, which is unfortunate. I also find it isn't super lengthening or volumizing, but it still does a good enough job. Not my holy grail, but definitely a nice mascara that I find myself repeatedly reaching for.
Tabattha W.
Kingston, ON
At first I was hesitant as I haven't used drugstore Mascara in years, but thought why not. I'm glad I did. First off the packaging is nice, and really easy to hold compared to your typical round mascaras. The brush, I'm not huge fan of as I find they tend to be dumpy. However, the product itself was nice. It went on good, and lengthened my lashes as it claimed. It did not make them look as if I had more though. All in all its a good product.
Amanda B.
Toronto
This is one of the better mascaras that I have tried in a long time. It gives my lashes lots of length and it performs excellent overall. The packaging looks like the other Revlon mascaras but you can differentiate it by the turquoise colour. It is also rather neat because since there are fibres in the formula, when you wash off your makeup at night, the fibres come off almost resembling lashes coming out but rest assured that it just the formula!
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I really thought Blackened Brown would be too light for my lashes but it was just right. I'm still going to buy the Blackest Black just for my Smokey black eye days but I love that this has fibers to multiply what's already there. I would have loved the tip of the brush to be a little bit smaller to capture all the small hairs on my lower lashes but it's golden for the uppers.
Lynsey W.
Oshawa, ON
This mascara is quite good! It does a good job of lengthening and thickening my lashes. My coworker had asked if I had gotten extensions and what mascara I had on. It stays throughout the day and washes off easily at night. The mascara comes off in little tubes - kind of like sweaters for my lashes lol. It does not smear or cause blackness on my skin when I clean it off.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?