BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sabrina D.
This is the best mascara I have personally used till today . It is long lasting and isn't flaky.It doesnt smudge on your face. I think it would be a good value in stores, sadly i havent seen them yet in stores yet. I would definitely buy this again and will tell everyone to buy this product.I have since told my friends about this product.
Skye M.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara complimentary from my Revlon Vox Box and was a bit skeptical as I believed I had already found my Holy Grail. Mega Multiplier indeed! My lashes look much fuller than with other mascaras I have used.  Along with my trusty lash curler, my lashes are much fuller in appearance. I'm giving this three stars because without a curler, I don't get the curl I'm looking for and the mascara can be almost unnoticeable. The necessity of that makes it harder to use as an everyday go to mascara. I do like the the added fullness to my lashes, but I wish it helped give height to my otherwise straight long lashes.
Kelly F.
Brampton, ON
I love lengthening and drama-fying mascaras so when I heard about this one, it got me very intrigued. Blackened Brown is a nice colour but not as dark as I would prefer. The mascara goes on in light coats and doesn't clump up my lashes. However, it gives a very natural finish to my lashes that is more subtle than stand out. I also am not a big fan of how it flakes when you take it off. I'm left with flakes all over my face afterwards and it's difficult to get rid of all of it. But other than that, it's a nice mascara but not one of my favourites.
Jessica M.
Toronto, ON
After using the Revlon XLashes mascara for a week straight I really like this product. It takes a few coats to get the dramatic look I like but once you get to a third coat it may start to clump...just go slow.
I like the brush and the formula. It goes on smooth and the fibers don't flake off onto my face. I will definitely be buying this product in the future. Revlon Super Length Mascara
Amy B.
Courtenay , BC
I've got a bone to pick with this product... Colour payoff and the effects for a bold natural lash are amazing and it's pretty water resistant.. BUT when i went to take it off with my usual cleansing oil, it didn't break down and disappear like my other mascaras do. It got all slimy and gross and i had to pull it off of my lashes... It was gross and i honestly thought my lashes were going to come off with it. Because of this i actually do not recommend this product. :(
Christina G.
Mississauga, ON
I'm pleasantly surprised by this mascara. It is non clumping, and the formula is smooth when you apply it to your lashes. I really like the size of the wand, because it gives you great control for both top and bottom lashes. I'm going to continue to use this because really can't say anything bad about it. It gets four stars because I prefer a little clumping in my mascara.
Mariani S.
Muy buena. En realidad es un rímel que no se corre con facilidad, nunca he tenido un accidente con eso y a parte desde la primera aplicada se ve la diferencia. Cada persona es diferente pero con dos a tres capas ya es suficiente, y no he necesitado retocar. Para su precio es muy bueno y ha durado mucho.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara definitely dramatically defined my eyelashes in the blackest of black! I received the mascara in a recent #voxbox #gotitfree and was astounded at how spaced and luscious my lashes appeared. While fantastic if I'm being honest my Mac mascara does a slightly better job at not flaking however definition wise is close. The Revlon brand is priced much more reasonably and available in more shops. I recommend and would purchase again.
Hadia K.
Brampton, AK
I normally go for Tarte or Too Faced when it comes to mascara. This, revlon mega multiplier mascara also gets the job done. It does not get too bulky if you apply 2 layers as some other drugstore mascaras do.  Definitely volumizes. Thanks influenster's.
Ana-Carolina S.
Toronto, ON
I have to say, I have struggled to find a mascara that works for me. One that's easy to clean off your lashes, wouldn't clump, has varies shades and makes my lashes longer. The moment, I found out that you can easy clean these off your lashes with simply warm water - I knew I was close to finding the mascara for me. I have been wearing this mascara daily for the last few weeks and I'm very pleased. When it comes to the shape of the brush and tube - all thumbs up. The brush is great for separating the lashes and the tube makes it easy to hold and feel likes it's secure and would shift or move within your fingers. PRO Tip, GO crazy and wear this mascara to run or do hot yoga with it on... it will stand the tough challenge!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?