BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Hillary W.
North York, ON
I really enjoyed using this mascara, it's considered water resistant and not waterproof which was nice since it held my pin straight lashes curled and could easily be removed with a makeup wipe. I couldn't tell the difference between the blackened brown shade and my usual blackest black, so this would help if one was ever sold out, I could always alternate. It's a little more drying of a formulation than I'm used to and doesn't provide as much volume as I'd like but it's a good alternate when in need.
Paulina S.
Mississauga, ON
This mascara worked to add volume but it certainly did not leave a smooth layer. Mind you, I did have to apply several layers to get to my desired look. The mascara I always use is L'oreals Telescopic, so what I did is after I applied the mascara I went over it with the telescopic and got great results! This mascara for me is more ideal for the bottom lashes. Make sure when putting the mascara on to continue working on applying more layers before it dries on your lashes. If it dries it will just get clumpy !
Ester S.
This mascara is to give volume to already longer lashes. My lashes are a decent lenght but very thin, so in this aspect the mascara does what it claims, it gives great volume and very strong color. The packaging is also great, the shape and the mattified body just make for a good grip which can be surprisingly helpful. The brush is great, however it can collect a lot of product especially when new so you may find yourself wiping some excess off. Overall, Revlon did a great job with this one!
Jordan L.
Macgregor , MB
I definitely give 4 out of 5 stars on this mascara! I really enjoy it so far and have used it multiple times! My lashes are alot thicker after application and there's no flaky residue! My only negative would be that it is a bit clumpy. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Icetea J.
Tokyo
The fibers that are supposed to stick to your lashes to make them longer didn't really satisfy my expectations. I have used way better mascaras for half the price if I'm being honest. The wand is pretty comfortable when used with my rand hand, but incredibly difficult to work with my left hand, always ending up with smudges... It does stay put nicely throughout the day but might get too clumpy if not worked with fast enough. Not sure if I'll use it up before it dries out completely.
Andrea G.
Toronto, ON
I received free from Influenster to try and I really wanted to like it. For someone who has naturally thick lashes, this product is probably great. However, I have fine, light brown lashes and this mascara did absolutely nothing to add volume or thickness. Yes, my lashes looked a little darker and a couple coats made them look longer, but at first glance one would think I wasn't wearing any mascara. Sorry Revlon but this one's a dud...I won't be purchasing or recommending it to anyone.
Christina D.
Mississauga, ON
I did enjoy this mascara as it did add fullness to my lashes, did a good job of separating them and leaving my lashes clump free. The only drawback with this mascara is I wish it lengthened the look of them more but other than that it was great for drugstore plus it did not dry and flake on me at the end of the day. Easy to remove with any sort of makeup remover. I liked the design of the wand, how it went from it being slim to fat so you could really coat those inner lashes well.
Serena L.
Burlington, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have a lash perm right now so I can speak to how well it curls but I loved that the blackened brown colour gave a perfect natural look. Would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't struggle with curl and prefers a more natural look, although I'm sure you could layer on more coats for a more dramatic look!
Tanisha C.
calgary, AB
It's an okay mascara for the price it's not the best volumizing and lengthening drugstore mascara I've used. It worked better in my bottom lash then my top lashes. The mascara doesn't cause my lashes to get clumpy and does a great job of separating. One issue I had is that it dries too quickly,
Danielle N.
King City, ON
So I've been using the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara for a few weeks and I am pleased! My lashes are next to nonexistent, so no mascara ever gives me intense drama. While it doesn't give me the volume some mascaras do, it has quite I nice lengthening effect! So far no clumps! No smudging! Minus one star because I'm not a fan of how it removes in tiny clumps instead of dissolving.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?