BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Raysa G.

Masks come to eliminate the sense of doubt of the moment of choice. The collection brings two unique new combinations of mascara and applicator brushes to meet women's top needs regarding eyelashes: volume and stretching. It is simply, perfect for easy application, does not attack the eyes and has an unusual quality, some pregutaram if I was wearing false eyelashes.
Minova E.
Toronto, ON
PRODUCT REVIEW - Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara.The brush separates lashes and leaves no clumps behind but the formula needs some work. It takes forever to apply enough product to make a noticeable difference to my lashes and even then it isn't very bold. I have to say that I really liked how easy it was remove; I wasn't left with a raccoon face after washing with my normal cleanser. Overall, this mascara is great if you're seeking natural looking lashes and although that is usually my goal this just wasn't enough.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion.
Gian F.
Waterloo, ON
My first goodie from Influenster! Thank you! I am a mascara critic as I have been on the look out for an awesome mascara that will curl my very straight lashes and will give length and volume. I was excited to try Revlon's Mega Multiplier but with all honesty, it didn't give these effects on my lashes. Although the brush was light to hold and the brush was easy to use, the end result was heavy on my lashes. After application, my lashes went back to just being straight. I will still try to use it for a week and see if there's a difference as they say that mascaras get better overtime. Keeping my fingers crossed! **I received a sample of the mascara from Influenster***
Meghan S.
London, ON
After trying this mascara out for about a month, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it all that much, but I'm going to continue to use it so I don't have to buy more mascara (lol). I love the shape of the wand and the bristles are great, the colour I received is even great, I love that it's a bit more natural than a harsh black; what I didn't like were the fibres. Right off the bat the first time I used it I got a bunch in my eye and was basically blind all day, then when the fibres finally got the heck out, it just smudged like crazy. I find that if I layer a waterproof mascara over top it works much better for me.
Steph K.
St, ON
I received this as part of a Voxbox, and I have to say I'm mostly impressed with the product! It is definitely a very dark black and lengthens as well as volumizes my lashes. It does rinse off fairly well with soap and water; however, I did need to use an actual makeup remover to fully remove it. This caused huge flakes of it to come off, and I couldn't quite wipe all of those away without irritation. All in all, it's not a bad product but I do prefer others this time around. Thanks for the opportunity!
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I am part of the voxbox, so I did receive it for free. It's been a while Revlon, but I'm glad you are back in my life. I'm working in the bush all summer. You know what lasted all day as I walked and sweated? This beautiful mascara. It did not flake once. And it is waterproof. The only thing is the first time I put it on it did flake a bit. I would recommend two coats. The brush carries too much product on the end, but other then that it's a soft brush that separates the lashes perfectly. I would buy again.
Alyssa S.
Cupids , NL
This mascara is actually amazing! It leaves your lashes looking full and natural. Since using it I have had so many compliments about how full my lashes look. I put this product to the ultimate test by wearing it to my best friend's Bachelorette party and it lasted the entire night, which is rare after a night out in my opinion. My only dislike is trying to get it off at the end of the day. It is hard to get off compared to other mascaras I've tried but I think it's a true testament to how well it stays on! I would highly recommend this to any mascara wearer and I will be buying this product again!
Brittany L.
*I received this product for free from Influenster for an honest review.**

I was excited to try out a tube like fibre combination mascara. Unfortunately, there is nothing extraordinary about this one. There is barely a difference between my natural lashes when wearing this mascara. It adds a bit of length, so be prepared for really natural looking lashes.

Overall, I really won't be using this one again unless I just want a little something on my lashes when I'm wearing zero make-up.
Anna-Maria V.
Laval, QC
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I must say, I had higher expectations for it.. the formula was very watery and difficult to build on, which for someone like me who likes a really voluminous look, didn't really give me enough of what I wanted. It was also very messy and got everywhere when I was trying to apply it. Took me a very long time to get this look, which even then is not exactly what I was aiming for!! Not my favorite mascara but loved the experience of testing it out!!!! Thanks Influenster!!
christianne f.
Cornwall , ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It works amazing! It leaves my lashes looking long and luscious. I have sensitive eyes that water sometimes due to mascara and I have to say this one did not irritate my eyes whatsoever! Just a few coats and ny lashes looked amazing! No clumps or thick black clumps were left. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this mascara and am so glad that I was chosen to test it out for free! #gotitfree #revlon #influenster
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?