BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Rachael S.
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara has a very sleek look. I initially liked the looks of the brush, not too big, and not too small. I thought this was your average mascara, it wasn't amazing, but it did a good job of adding volume. I did have to do a few coats before it looked half decent. This wouldnt be my go to mascara, but it's one I would pair up with another mascara to achieve a volume/lengthy look.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
I received this complimentary from Influenster to review and I absolutely LOVE it!! I have brown eyes and I received the black mascara. It's an amazing value for the price and the brush is absolutely amazing! It's not clumpy and it lengthens like a high end mascara. Its not flakey and it doesn't smudge, even though it isn't water proof. I prefer non waterproof mascaras because it isn't tough on my lashes. The tube is dual textured. The lid is a shiny plastic and the tube itself is a carbon texture. Amazing product!
Jenny Y.
London, ON
I was super excited to try this mascara as the description seemed perfect for my lashes! I have super straight and sparse Asian eyelashes and thought this will give them some volume. Unfortunately, despite the fact it is water resistant, it instantly weighed down my lashes!! I curled them first then put one coat on and that was all it took to lose the curl. I was so disappointed... in addition it did not provide any volume either. I think this is only suitable for naturally curly and thicker eyelashes, not for me :(
Amelia C.
So far, I love it. But would have liked in black better.. It was free from Revlon and Influenster. But I'm finding I don't mind the blackened brown. It extended my lashes, and made them look fuller with no flaking. None of those little fibre bits that come off and get in your eyes like with other lash extending mascaras.
Rebecca T.
Toronto, ON
I received the complimentary mascara in exchange for my honest review. It's a natural mascara, which to be honest I don't look for. If I'm wearing mascara I want better lashes than I already have. This made them darker but did not do much for length or volume. I believe it has little fibres which irritated my sensitive eyes throughout the day. Not the mascara for me, but if you don't have sensitive eyes, and want a natural mascara that doesn't smudge (win!) this could be it. Plus great drugstore price point!
Cara K.
St, AB
As far as a drugstore brand mascara, this is pretty good for the price. The wand is tapered at the end which makes it easy to do your lower lashline and get all the baby lashes towards the inner corner. Not as much volume as I would have liked/expected after reading the claims on the package and seeing the tv commercials. After two coats it can get a little clumpy where you have to go in an separate your lashes. If you have sensitive eyes like me you shouldn't have a problem with irritation and product doesn't flake off.
Stephanie L.
Cayuga, ON
This mascara is not for me! I really didn't enjoy the formula, when I washed my face the mascara would crumble off of my face and I would have these little mascara balls stuck to my cheeks. I wasn't a huge fan of the brush either, I didn't like the angle and I suspect that's why it didn't give me any length. This product just wasn't for me.
Sobia M.
Where do I start?. Well if you guys love your lovely long eyelashes then this product is highly recommended. I have been obsessed with this for quite a while now. I was never a fan of of mascara as the ones I used in the past was like 'meh' they did not wow me and I honestly did not see much of a difference, but the revlon one is on another level, it sure shows a difference.
It has a good consistency it is not runny or thick to apply and you honestly don't need a lot of coats ( I use 2 coats ) that is all. Make sure you buy it if you are currently in a war with your current mascara.
Deborah S.
I just received this mascara compliments of InfluensterxRevlon in the shade "Blackest Black". I tend to stay loyal to 2 brands of mascara, and I definitely can say I found a cheaper 3rd with this.
The wand is cone shaped and thick, incorporating most of my lashes into the bristles in one go. I wiggle the wand from the base of my lash line and sweep in towards the tips. I definitely felt like I got a boost of volume and density to my lashes. Also, the packaging feels quite high end compared to most drug store brands. Very well done!
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
The packaging feels luxurious and heavy. I used it today for the first time, the formula gives you a really natural lash that can be built up, it's easy to apply in a rush because the brush holds quite a lot of product. I found that my lashes were separated well and looked natural and long. It wore well all day and didn't flake or smudge. I would definitely recommend layering this mascara. I layered it about 3 times, it still looked separated and didnt clump at all. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?