BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jennifer E.
The Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara isn't the best mascara out there. Out of 5 stars, I would give it 2 stars. The mascara isn't water resistant like it claimed to be and doesn't give your eyelashes that "Mega Lash Look". I completely forgot I was wearing mascara halfway through the day. One thing I did like was the its shape, I felt like I had a good handle of it when applying the mascara to my eyelashes. I also love the solution. It may sounds weird but I found it almost hydrating to my eyelashes. I Think Revlon is moving in the right direction and I am still open to trying out new products from them in the future!
Esther Z.
I got this product free from influenster as part of a voxbox campaign. I love the packaging of the mascara, especially the snap it makes when it's completely closed. This helps make sure the product stays fresh and doesn't dry out. The applicator is great! It gets in everywhere and really separates each lash for a no clump look. The only negative is that it doesn't really make your lashes look much longer, just separated, but that isn't a promise that this product makes. Overall I love the fact that the lashes are spaced and separated.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
I got this mascara in a voxbox and I was really hoping to love it, as I love a lot of other Revlon products. I like the shape of the brush, it looks like it would do a good job. However I found that in order to get any payout, I had to really layer on the product. It was very clumpy from the second layer and made my lashes really stick together. I couldn't get a great amount of length from this either. I found it smudged quite a bit and was flaky as well. I'm going to try it a few more times, but after the first few, so far I'm disappointed.
Sam B.
I received the black shade. I honestly really liked this mascara when since the first time I used it. It really lengthens your lashes and volumizes them without being really heavy and clumpy. The brush seems to be really good and not chunky at all when you screw it out of the container. The only I don't like about it is that it's black and not brown. Since I have pale skin and blue eyes I find it less harsh to use brown mascara. Other than that this is an awesome product and I can't thank Revlon and influenster enough for sending me this!
Crystal C.
Truro, NS
Revlon promises oversized lashes with this one-step fiber mascara, and they certainly deliver on the length! I generally prefer to add more thickness to my already long lashes, which this mascara doesn't seem to add a lot of. However, the color is rich, the length increase in undeniable, and it is super easy to apply. One coat is all I need for daily wear (but a second coat is great for a dramatic boost to an evening look).
Karina L.
I received this product for free to review by Influenster. I actually didn't mind this mascara but it's not going to replace the mascara I've been using for years. I did like the way this mascara made my lashes look but it did take quite a few coats to get it to the look I wanted to achieve. It didn't flake and it lasted all day even in the heat. I will definitely be using this mascara until it's all gone. I also didn't mind that brush, usually the brush or comb is the deal breaker for me but I was pleased with the brush for this mascara.
Sara C.
Chambly , QC
I received this free from Influenster for review. They sent the shade Blackened brown which I don't usually purchase but it's a nice change for once in my collection.

The mascara itself is nice for volume but doesn't do much to separate or curl the lashes. If anything I found that it weighed my lashes down. After about 5 hours of wear it flakes off into my eyes and causes obvious discomfort. I'd be interested to try the other types of mascara Revlon has though, I enjoy the packaging and the wand is very user friendly. I just need to find the formula that works for me
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
I received this mascara from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and let me just say how impressed I was. It has the bristle wand which I love because I like to add volume to my fairly thin lashes. This really made my lashes pop and my eyes look wider and open. I do agree with all of the claims as well, and the formula wasn't too wet which I also loved. I also was happy to see there was no scent at all. All in all amazing product!
Mackenzie C.
Woodstock, ON
I was fortunate to receive this free..and I have had the run around with this mascara ! When I first wore it , I wore it with another mascara and it flaked so bad . The next day I wore it on its own and my lashes looked great ! No flakes or anything . Now .. I like dramatic lashes and when I did this I did one coat cuz I was doing a light makeup day . However the last two days I have worn just two coats and it has never been so drying :( I even was sweating and it flakes and ran down face . I'm disappointed . I will use this mascara on days where I don't want to wear a lot ..and will use it till it is done.
Lindsey B.
Nestleton, ON
I received a sample of Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in an Influenster VoxBox. Overall, I've been thrilled with the product. It covers nicely in a single swipe and provides great all day wear. I have a problem with most mascaras smudging upon application on my upper lids and this was no different. I'm also horrible at removing my mascara at night and find the consistency of this product when removing to be different - like it includes fibers perhaps? It doesn't give me va-va-voom results, but it's a decent go-to every day mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?