BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Corrina B.
Windsor, ON
I've been trying to find a replacement for Clinique mascara because it's a little more expensive and I think I have found my next mascara. Revlon mega multiplier mascara is unreal. It lengthens my lashes without making them look clumpy. The want is nice and removing the product is super easy to do. I love that it does not leave me looking like a raccoon. I receive this product in a voxbox for free but I would definitely repurchase this item
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I recieved this product complimentary from influenster and i really liked it. It has a nice colour pay off and the packaging is cute. It also feels very light almost toy like when i hold it but the performance of the product is very good . i love the brush shape. It helped me get into the shorter hairs in the corners of my eyes. It didn't smudge and was also easy to wash off.
Jessica R.
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I usually shy away from drugstore brands when it comes to my eye products in general, but this mascara was pretty darn good. It didn't give my lashes an overly dramatic look but it did define and slightly lengthen. I prefer a natural look anyway so this was great for me. I haven't had any issues with wearing or removing the product. Goes on, stays on and doesn't come off until you want it to. The only thing I didn't like was I found the brush bristles too short. I prefer a longer, fluffy brush.
Sylvia G.
Calgary , AB
First time Revlon user. Product packaging is sleek and sexy. Slim, easy to carry, holds nicely for application and fits perfect in my bag. Noticed only a slight length to my natural lashes. A little clumping but I think it was just my application process. Used it on a super hot day and by bedtime it was still there. Used remover to take off and it came off easily. I'm not normally a mascara fan but I will definitely use this product again. #RevlonXLashes

Disclaimer: product received free I'm exchange for an honest review and for testing purposes.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
OMG!!!!  I cannot say enough about this mascara!

It not only survived a ton of sweat and tears from my running, but also the worst allergy season on record for me.  I love that the fiber tubes didn't irritate my (overly) sensitive eyes, and that the product was just as easy to remove as it was to apply.  I really enjoyed the cone shaped applicator too.

If you are in the market for a great drugstore mascara or just looking for a great product/price, then look no further!  I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone!
Jennifer W.
London, ON
I really enjoy using this mascara. It gives me longer Fuller lashes with less time then using other mascaras with fibers. It is also less messy. I get a decent length with 1 application but I usually do two. It dries pretty fast and I have not had a issue with it making my lashes clump together. I usually use black mascara as it makes my eyes pop but this did a good job.
Jennifer E.
The Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara isn't the best mascara out there. Out of 5 stars, I would give it 2 stars. The mascara isn't water resistant like it claimed to be and doesn't give your eyelashes that "Mega Lash Look". I completely forgot I was wearing mascara halfway through the day. One thing I did like was the its shape, I felt like I had a good handle of it when applying the mascara to my eyelashes. I also love the solution. It may sounds weird but I found it almost hydrating to my eyelashes. I Think Revlon is moving in the right direction and I am still open to trying out new products from them in the future!
Esther Z.
I got this product free from influenster as part of a voxbox campaign. I love the packaging of the mascara, especially the snap it makes when it's completely closed. This helps make sure the product stays fresh and doesn't dry out. The applicator is great! It gets in everywhere and really separates each lash for a no clump look. The only negative is that it doesn't really make your lashes look much longer, just separated, but that isn't a promise that this product makes. Overall I love the fact that the lashes are spaced and separated.
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
Revlon Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara received in a voxbox. Good full sized product in blackest black. I use a lot of different mascaras and this one is as good as any high end brand I've tried. Stayed on all day with no flaking or running. Gives great length and definition . I recommend it and would purchase!
Sam B.
I received the black shade. I honestly really liked this mascara when since the first time I used it. It really lengthens your lashes and volumizes them without being really heavy and clumpy. The brush seems to be really good and not chunky at all when you screw it out of the container. The only I don't like about it is that it's black and not brown. Since I have pale skin and blue eyes I find it less harsh to use brown mascara. Other than that this is an awesome product and I can't thank Revlon and influenster enough for sending me this!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?