BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of my favourites and I'm glad that I go to try it out.

The best of this mascara is the wand. It actually separates each lash so that they get covered. It's flawless!

There is no clumping whatsoever and dries really fast.

It's super affordable and easy to find at any drug store.

I highly recommend trying it out.
Kharisma B.
London, ON
I've worn the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara pretty much everyday and I've always needed a few coats of the mascara to feel satisfied. It doesn't clump my short lashes but it doesn't make them look Mega. The lash wand is a good size which enables the product to be applied evenly but I don't get the lengthening that I want. The mascara does remove easily whether it's with warm water or makeup remover. I'm not fond of the packaging, it feels weird in my hands (a dry feeling). Overall, The Mega Multiplier Mascara by Revlon is satisfactory for me. I was sent the Revlon Vox Box with this mascara in it to test out complimentary of Influenster Canada. All my opinions are honest and my own.
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
Of course eyelashes are the huge trend....so when I received my mascara ....having already had extensions on the upper lashes...I had been dying to find the perfect mascara to add some oomph to my bottom lashes .....I had tried so many and they always clumped or left me with raccoon eyes......I am beyond astounded that I finally found the mascara that perfects my look ...my new best friend the Revlon mega multiplier that I received complimentary to sample ......wow stays put all day fresh From morning to night even surviving 2 hours at the gym....in loveRevlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Courtney B.
Edmonton , AB
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is amaze - gives a "real" look and leaves lashes looking full and long. I was a little skeptical of the brush at first because it looks like any other brush but once I was applying to lashes I could realize what a difference it was making. The brush de tangled and lengthened my lashes. I applied twice for a darker longer eyelash look. The mascara made my lashes nice, full and had an even coat and colour in one application. After hours of wearing, my lashes were not clumpy or starting to flake. I would recommended and purchase this product any day.
Megan D.
I received this mascara in my vox box from influenster. I was super excited to finally receive it and was impressed by the packaging. The mascara container had a bit of weight and nice texture to it, which is something I would normally associate with high quality. However, this wasn't the case for this product. The packaging that came with the mascara said that it was meant for length and volume. Sadly, I seen neither. It mostly just separated my lashes, and added very little volume. I applied multiple coats, but still seen no change. If anything, it just looked clumpier. Very disappointed!
Christina T.
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
The application of this product was fairly easy. I like how its smudge and flake proof, water resistant and removes easily with warm water. A huge disappointment however was the lack of volume that the product promised. In all honesty, I wouldn't recommend this unless you're just going for a natural mascara that can easily be removed with warm water (the only "huge" point of difference for this product)
Meagan P.
I received this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This is a great mor natural looking mascara. If you want something that is incredibly intense this won't be the mascara for you, but for an every day makeup look this is amazing! It adds the perfect pop to your eyes without being to overdone. It also doesn't clump, flake or run onto your face throughout the day! I have been wearing nothing but this mascara since I received it. I highly highly recommend it, and I will be picking up a new one of these when mine dries out, cause I have found this is the perfect everyday mascara.
Amanda W.
I recently had lash extensions that I wore for a few months and absolutely loved however they were high maintenance and I had to get rid of them. Shortly after that I was offered the ability to try the Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara and I didn't have very high expectations, but honestly, it blew me away!

After taking off my extensions I felt that my eyelashes were no longer noticeable and my eyes felt naked. Well this mascara totally changed that. It gave me back some "oomph" and made my eyes pop again. I absolutely love this mascara and will be buying it as soon as this tube runs out. It really gives my eyes that "wow" factor which I have been struggling to find!
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara for free from Influenster to review and it did not perform to my regular standards. The first time I applied it the formula was so wet it got all over my lid and under eyes and messed up my makeup. On top of that it didn't even make my lashes look especially nice. I found it clumped up all my lashes and made it look like I only had 6 lashes total in my top lid, I really would never recommend this product to anyone. One good thing about it is that it didn't flake off during the day but save your coins and just go with a different mascara since this one is not great.
Leann E.
Macklin, SK
I love trying mascaras, so this was fun for me!!
First impressions: love the design and colours of the product! The wand is tapered and i discovered that I really like that. It helps get all the lashes much easier!
The overall coverage was nice, but did tend to flake off quite a bit for me...a big no no since i wear contacts and that irritates my eyes.
It wasn't a dramatic look, but it was perfect for every day, and easily buildable.
Im happy it was free...not sure i'd buy it myself, but I will reach for it in a pinch! #contest @influensterca #megamultiplier @revlonca #revlonxlashes
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?