BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Laura C.
London, Ontario
I got this product to try Free of charge though Influenster.  I had to go out after work and didn't have lots of time to re-apply my makeup and it was Very nice that the mascara didn't smudge or cake after many hours being on.  I would Definately buy this product, but a different colour suited more to myself and my eye colour.  It didn;t clump when applied and seperated my lashes and made them full and luxurious.  A Must try...
Alif I.
Ottawa, ON
This product is great if you're into natural looking lashes. I prefer the dramatic, false lashes look so this mascara was not for me.

The formula had a nice consistency, not too dry and not too watery. It didn't flake or smudge, which is great for those whose eyes water a lot like mine do.

It was a decent mascara, but I've used much better from Revlon.
Marlene P.
Marystown, NL
I really liked the look of the mascara as it first went on, but trying to do multiple coats was not a good idea, as the mascara became clumped and made me have spider lashes. However, a quick comb out with a clean mascara wand fixed the clumping and spider lashes. However, there would be little particles or fibres come off the mascara and irritate my eyes a LOT! I will use this mascara sometimes, but I don't particularly love it. Maybe it's just me, but I would imagine the little fibres would cause anyone irritation. So, for short term use, as in just going out for 2-3 hours, it's good, but not an all day mascara. I can only give it three stars out of five because of the aforementioned issues.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara is a good quality mascara that comes in attractive packaging. It promises amplified length and volume and I found that it performed well but not amazing. It did add some volume and length to my lashes and is a good option, however I tend to lean towards intense volume. It doesn't provide dramatic volume but it does give a nice boost to lashes.

Please Note: I was recruited to trt this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.
Jennifer W.
St, ON
I finally got to test out my free #revlonxlashes that I received free from @influensterca The packaging and shape of the mascara tube was great. Easy to hold and grip onto when applying the mascara. I also loved the shape of the wand. I found it easy to apply to the lashes without getting it all over my eyelids. Unfortunately I was disappointed with the actual formula of the mascara. I didn't find that it extended or multiplied my lashes. With one coat it was hardly noticeable and when you added a second coat it got a bit clumpy. It also didn't hold the curl very well and by the end of the day was flaking.
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
I received this in my first voxbox. And have been testing it for about 3 weeks now

Im pretty impressed with this mascara. You can either have super natural but long separated lashes, or use as a base coat before a volumizing mascara to really fan out the lashes

I would definitely buy it. I like the wand, it doesnt get all over the lid like some of the more volumizing ones tend to do
Amanda O.
Nanaimo, BC
When I received this product, I was excited and felt a little let down upon initial application. It was light and didnt glob on as other mascaras do.

I wasnt ready for the world Revlon opened up to me!

Came back a few days later and gave this mascara a second chance. And WOOW! The long lashes that come out of rolling the brush to make your lashes long, lol they kept getting longer and longer.
After about 3 coats everything looked great and my lashes were so light! I love this formula, and the brush well, Im not the biggest fan of it, but it did a great job!
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
First, I loved the packaging and the brush! They look great and also work really well. This mascara gave pretty good volume and a bit of length. Note that I have very straight and stubborn lashes so I had to use this non-waterproof mascara over a waterproof eyelash primer. I did find that this mascara clumped a bit, especially after using it for a while—part of this problem may be due to having to use it with a primer, but like I said it got worse over time. If it wasn't clumpy, I'd like this a lot more, especially since it doesn't smudge and lasts all day! (I received this in an Influenster Voxbox.)
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of my favourites and I'm glad that I go to try it out.

The best of this mascara is the wand. It actually separates each lash so that they get covered. It's flawless!

There is no clumping whatsoever and dries really fast.

It's super affordable and easy to find at any drug store.

I highly recommend trying it out.
Ashley D.
Etobicoke, ON
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster Canada for testing purposes. Maybe the tube I got was dry but I've been seeing lovely photos of ladies where this mascara really does add a lot of extra volume to their lashes. Unfortunately for me, The mascara didn't work as well as I expected. On my lashes it didn't really make much of a difference compared to otherr máscaras I have been using. I'll keep testing it but the results haven't changed over the few times I've been using it. #HonestOpinion
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?