BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Claire M.
Lakeside, NS
I really liked the packaging, the body of the mascara bottle is a matte finish - super trendy, and the top is a bright aquamarine so it makes the product really fun before you even use it! I was a little nervous when I saw how thick the brush head was, I didn't think it would be able to coat my lashes, however the mascara went on with ease. I did expect more of a "Mega" effect but I applied second coats and that did help. I would recommend this as a day wear mascara, if you like wearing a lot of mascara like I do. It did not smudge all day, even once when I accidentally rubbed my eyes and my eye make-up remover had no problem getting it off at the end of the day. A good all round product that shouldn't let anyone down.
Alexandria P.
SASKATOON, SK
So I received this in the voxbox. Honestly I love this mascara, after over a month of use I don't want to stop using it. Good coverage, doesn't flake over my face during the day, and my lashes don't clump together. The reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because the length is not quite as much as I normally like, however I bought the "Tarte lash primer" and now my lashes look like a dream and last all day. My go to everyday. Thank you Influenster ♡♡♡ (ps, pic is from a rushed makeup day, don't judge it too hard lol)
Brittney P.
Grande Prairie, AB
Really loving this formula, builds nicely in itself with only 2 or 3 coats. It isn't clumpy and still provides excellent definition to my lashes. Also holds curl well and doesn't straighten out my lashes. The blackened brown colour is perfect for my everyday look, it still adds a ton of definition but is perfect with a light makeup look. The coolest part might be how this product comes off, it comes off in little tubes and does not leave a smudgey mess all over your face. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Ryza A.
Bradford, ON
I got the opportunity to test this product from @revloncanada, so here is My first Impression of the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara that I received complimentary for testing purposes.I was pleasantly surprised when I put in on my lashes, first of all I have short and thin lashes so finding a mascara that would actually work on me is hard these days. The wand is amazing it did separate my lashes, doesn't clump when trying to build more coats, made my lashes look longer & it feels really lightweight! Thank you again @influensterca & @revloncanada for sending me this product to review for free ! #contest @influensterca #megamultiplier @revloncanada #revlonxlashes Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
I received blackened brown and have tested it over the course of five days so far. My lashes are normally sensitive and short, and it's always been a struggle to find a great mascara that works for me. I have to admit that I started by doubting this mascara because it felt so big and awkward in my hands. The coating almost applied too smoothly (as if that's a bad thing!) and I wondered if I'd see a difference. Well, I did — and I love that this brush reaches every lash and the formula beautifully coats and volumizes them. Now I'm just curious to try the blackest black colour to see if it might give my lashes an even more dramatic look!
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I'm very picky when it comes to finding a mascara that I like. Because I have short lashes but I love the bristles of this wand.. It actually helps separate my lashes and creates a fuller look. The formula of the mascara itself is good too.. not chunky at all and it does not flake on my eyes. All in all a good mascara!
Karlene S.
Montreal, QC
So far this mascara is doing what it says it is suppose to. The black is perfect. This is the first time I use this and so far it's lasting and I've worn for a few hours it hasn't smudged and I have been in the heat all day. I would recommend this and I am surprisingly happy with it. It's for more of a normal lash an doesn't give much volume but does give some.

This product was complimentary from the Influenster to test out.

Update: it did flake tiny bit which is no big deal however it washed off no problem.
Tania H.
I received the "Blackened Brown" as part of the Revlon x Lashes VoxBox, and while I was super excited at first, I now have mixed feelings about the product as a whole. I love the shape of the wand and how it feels in your hand when applying as it helps get to those pesky inner corners. But I was not impressed in how it didn't really deliver on drama or depth. I think it's good for everyday wear, but if you have tiny eyelashes like mine, you might be disappointed with it over time as it doesn't really help in standing out. It does nothing for your look, especially if you do full-face makeup. I wish it could have been more dramatic and add more volume.
Elisse T.
I was really hopeful when I got a chance review s complimentary product through a recent Influenster VoxBox. I have short, thin lashes and I'm always in the market for good mascara.

PROS: the Instant definition I saw in my lashes as soon as I applied it. I was happy to see that result.

Also, it definitely lives up to its smudge proof claim. It stayed putduring a girls night out.

CONS: there was no "plumping" effect, hence the reason for the three stars. I was hoping for volume, but even with three coats, I didn't get the look I was hoping for.

OVERALL: it has made me more interested in trying other Revlon mascaras but would not buy this particular one in stores

#revlonxlashes

Rachel C.
Scarborough, ON
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this product! While I usually opt for higher end mascaras, this drugstore one quickly became one of my favourites.

I took this with me on a three-week trip to Hawaii and wore it almost everyday. Even through all the sweat from hiking or going to the beach, this mascara managed to stay on quite well. My eyes get pretty watery so I would normally wear waterproof mascaras. Occasionally, I'd experience some product fallout and slight smudging throughout the day but it was not a big deal.

All in all, this mascara gives great length and volume to my lashes and has become one of my go-to's.

diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?