BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
I received this as part of a Revlon voxbox and I decided to try it out for a few weeks before I gave it a review.

The first time I tried it, it gave me great length which is usually what I look for most in a mascara. I also really like the thinner wand shape, which is good for lift (my lashes are already curly and I find that curved wands don't do anything for me.)

However, I found that as I kept using it, too much product would come out of the tube and my eyelashes would be clumpy after 2 coats - I was expecting the formula to dry down but as far as I can tell, it's still wet which I'm not a fan of. I think this product may be better for folks with longer lashes that want that "clumpy" effect.
Alison H.
halifax, NS
i was honestly surprised when i tried this mascara. i'm really picky about mascara, but i've been a revlon fan for decades!
the thing i liked best, oddly, is that i enjoyed the product the more i used it. i didn't expect it to grow on me, but i will probably grab some in brown when this runs out.
like i've said before i really like to over do it, and this stuff is awesome for layering! didn't have any allergic reactions to it, and *shush* it even looks great the next day ;)
i do enjoy how well the brush combs through the lashes, and the product doesn't get gunky at all.
thanks #influenster and #revlon
Clancy M.
Thorold, ON
Surprisingly I really liked this mascara! It doesn't give me as much volume as I want, but the way it stayed on my lashes all day and didn't smudge all under my eyes really impressed me! I work up to 10 hours a day and it still looked good at the end of the day! It's also super easy to remove; just gently hold warm water against your lashes and it comes right off with gentle rubbing! I have really sensitive and dry eyelids so this makes my day easier. Also, I ALWAYS get mascara all over when applying since I have long lashes naturally, and it comes off skin easily without disturbing my eye makeup! Thank you Revlon for a great drugstore mascara!!
Kelsey S.
Calgary, AB
I was sent this product from influenster for free to review. The wand has brush hairs and is tapered, which I like because it makes application of the mascara easier in the inner corners. However, the formula of this mascara is incredibly wet, and takes a while to dry if you apply more than one coat. This mascara is a fibre mascara, and I find that it is best applied in straight upward motions, not zig zag motions because it messes up where the fibres are placed on your lash. If you are not careful, the mascara will clump at the ends of the lash. The one thing I do like however is that there is not crumbling and it doesn't run throughout the day.
Melissa S.
King City, OR
I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
The product is of good quality. I like the "rubbery" bottom half of
the packaging. The brush seems to be made of a soft plastic or rubber
material. It applies nicely and it is a nice formula if you are looking
to achieve longer lashes. I prefer a volumizing mascara so this product
isn't something that I would personally consider purchasing in future.
It works well if you want to achieve a more natural look.
Marie L.
Belleville, ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara is my new go-to mascara. It gives my lashes a natural look that’s perfect for everyday use.

There are many days when I wear mascara from morning to night, and the Mega Multiplier mascara doesn’t flake or smudge, no matter how long I wear it. I’ve fallen asleep with it on, and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes or leave marks on my pillowcases like most other mascaras, which is a definite bonus! I also like that it doesn’t clump during application. My lashes aren’t very long or thick, but this formula really enhances them, and I feel confident with this as an everyday look or even for a nighttime look with additional makeup.

I received this product for free testing from Influenster and Revlon.
Cheyenne N.
Winnipeg , MB
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ MascaraI was very happy when I found out that I was reviving this new mascara. First of all I'm very picky with my mascaras because of my straight short lashes that are very complicated to work with. When trying this product I found that it did not give me any lift in my eyelashes that I wanted most out of this product. I found my eyelashes were still very straight even with an eyelash curler. though I did like this formula other than it not giving me any volume. It was a very easy to work with clump free application. Over all I didn't like this product but I did like the packaging and the clump free formula.
Love T.
BRAMPTON, ON
I got this for FREE!!! From influenster. I love it. Im not a big make up person but when i do put on some make up i never forget to put on mascarra. I dont have long and thick lashes, so when choosing mascarras i have to pick one that would add volume and length to my lashes. I achieved that with this product. It may not show well on my picture. But great product. I rubbed my eye by accident, forgetting i had mascarra on...and it did not smudge.
Claire M.
Lakeside, NS
I really liked the packaging, the body of the mascara bottle is a matte finish - super trendy, and the top is a bright aquamarine so it makes the product really fun before you even use it! I was a little nervous when I saw how thick the brush head was, I didn't think it would be able to coat my lashes, however the mascara went on with ease. I did expect more of a "Mega" effect but I applied second coats and that did help. I would recommend this as a day wear mascara, if you like wearing a lot of mascara like I do. It did not smudge all day, even once when I accidentally rubbed my eyes and my eye make-up remover had no problem getting it off at the end of the day. A good all round product that shouldn't let anyone down.
Alexandria P.
SASKATOON, SK
So I received this in the voxbox. Honestly I love this mascara, after over a month of use I don't want to stop using it. Good coverage, doesn't flake over my face during the day, and my lashes don't clump together. The reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because the length is not quite as much as I normally like, however I bought the "Tarte lash primer" and now my lashes look like a dream and last all day. My go to everyday. Thank you Influenster ♡♡♡ (ps, pic is from a rushed makeup day, don't judge it too hard lol)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?