BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jeifetz y.
Verdun, QC
Mascara is a beauty staple and finding the right one for me is the equivalent of finding the Holy Grail. With hundreds of different options, it can be easy to get lost in the choice.
Thanks to Influenster, i got the opportunity to try it and for free.
This product does exactly what it says, without clumping the lashes together nor making them look false.
I had been searching for a lash lengthening mascara for ages, for what I have tried different makes - including expensive ones - with none fully pleasing me until I found this one, which meets my high expectations.
Easy to apply & remove and certainly lived up to it's name. I will definitely be sticking to this one! Thank you Revlon
Jessica D.
Dolbeau, QC
What can I say.. I was really looking forward to trying out Revlons newest mascara but I'm kinda disappointed. Ok ok let me explain first cause I know lot of you guys liked it! I have green eyes with the SMALLEST lashes ever, so I really look for volume & length when I purchase my mascara. This mascara didn't help what so ever with either of those. I did separate my lashes tho, so I give it a 3 stars for that. Sadly this new Revlon product will not being purchased in near future ! It does say on the packaging that it multiplying effect wich is true.. but that's does not cut it for me.
Dal -.
Toronto, ON
This mascara isn't too dramatic when worn on the eyes so I love it for everyday looks when I'm not wearing heavy makeup. I think it looks best if you apply two coats for a full a full lash effect. Nice thing is it doesn't clump after two coats so that is awesome. I love the shape of the brush head, because it is narrower at the tip I find it's so easy to apply mascara into the little baby hairs on the inside of my lashes. A really liked trying this mascara. I received this product complimentary of Influenster for reviewing purposes. My thoughts and opinion are my own.
Florbela A.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara for free from influenster to test it out and give my honest review. I received the shade blackened-brown which us the colour I normally choose. I have to be honest it didn't give me the volume i was expecting , and adding more than one coat of it made my lashes clumpy , not at all attractive.
The packaging is very nice and comfortable in the hand. I don't have anything negative to say about the packaging.
I love the wond and it's very easy to apply the mascara to every lash.
As the formula goes I'm very disappointed. The mascara is way to thick and my lashes get clumpy. It flaked a little.
What I like about this mascara is that it's water resistant and can be removed very easily.
If you are looking for dramatic volumized lashes this mascara is not for you.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Received this mascara complimentary from Influenster for providing my honest review. I was so excited to try this because I have seen ads on Snapchat for it - unfortunately I was disappointed with the results! The wand allows very little product to come off onto lashes, and when trying to apply more product, it is very clumpy. It also made my lashes cross-cross, rather than stand up straight & evenly divided. One bonus, however, was that it was long wearing and didn't flake off during the day. Giving it 2 stars because it is affordable & there was no awful smell!
SHELBY S.
GUELPH, ON
I hate this mascara! I had high hopes for the tube fiber style formula. It is so difficult to apply, taking forever to get even a thick enough coat on my lashes. Even with a curler right before application, I found that when the mascara dried down, it straightened out my lashes. I do have to give one star for the wearability, the formula did not smudge or flake during the day. The wand was an awkward cone shape, not consistent for application. The formula seemed gummy and stiff once it dried down. I have never had any luck with Revlon mascara, and after trying this with all the hype, I will not be recommending to a friend, and I will not be purchasing!
Jenny Q.
Toronto, ON
This mascara does a great job at lengthening and adding volume to my short lashes. I usually use 2 coats for the best look, and never have any issues with clumping. It's also extremely black and layers well over other mascaras I've tried it with. My only issue is that it isn't waterproof, and tends to transfer to my bottom lash line throughout the day. Other than that, it's a great mascara!I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
eden k.
israel,IL
the "Revlon Super Length Mascara" is a good mascara.
The mascara is gentle and beautiful on the lashes.In my opinion it does not show enough eyelashes.
The mascara is a bit lumpy.
The mascara is beautifully designed.I bought it at the "REVLON" store and gave it a really good service.I'd buy that mascara again but I'll use it only in the mornings because it's not suitable for an evening.
Ruby B.
Langley , BC
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
I loved how easy & quick the wand worked to coat all my upper lashes. There were no flecks around my eyes to clean up after putting it on. Even when I touched my lashes, no flecks! The best part was that I didn't feel like I had something on my lashes so even though I've had the mascara on all day, I'm not rubbing my eyes due to irritation. It was a mascara & lipgloss only type of day today so even without using an eyelash curler, this mascara made my lashes help my eyes stand out. Totally recommend!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
*Product received complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. Views expressed are honest and my own.

The mascara itself is okay. It definitely lengthen my lashes but I was expecting a little more wow factor. There were no flakes or smudges. Water resistant wasn't possible since it removes easily with water. That being said, it was easy to remove with warm water. There was no need to scrub too hard in order for the product to come off.

This mascara is perfect everyday for everyone. But I would recommend this product for those who don't want any effect on their lashes and simply want that natural lash look. Or use it as a base mascara and add a volumizing mascara on top.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?