BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sukhjeet H.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

I love this mascara for more natural looks as well as before I apply lashes! My biggest problem with mascaras is smudging them especially after applying my eyeshadow. This DOES NOT SMUDGE! This mascara is long lasting and makes my eyelashes look amazing! My go to makeup lately has been concealer, mascara + highlight and this mascara definitely pulls the look together! I received the shade "Blackened Brown" and although I always purchase the darkest, blackest shade when buying mascara, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how natural looking the colour is on my very black eyelashes. Definitely a good pick and love that it's affordable!

Ashley W.
I received this product complimentary of influenster for testing purposes. Mascaras are a must in my makeup routine. I have little tiny lashes that I always love a nice fluffy brush mascara. I wasn't too sure if I was going to like this mascara because of the wand time (pointy with some fluffy bristles). But to my surprise, it gave my lashes length and a little bit of volume. I would have to use another mascara to give the volume that I want. It is very easy to apply and it seperates my lashes at the same time as it lengthen. I definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for a mascara that gives length.
Devika M.
St, QC
Here's my #review on @revlon @revloncanada Mega Multiplier Mascara!
This Mascara will really do what its named after, multiply. It separates Lashes making then look fuller. Everytime I apply Mascara I apply it to both sides of my Lashes, top and bottom. It gives you a natural looking Lash. No clumping at all which is great too! I dunno if I'm the only one who loves the tube texture 😂 but I do! Overall, definitely a nice Mascara to own and use!

Thank you @influenster @influensterca for sending me this Box free for reviewing and testing purposes!
Wendy H.
drayton valley, AB
I received the Blackest Black mascara from Influenster free  to try out, the packaging was vry nice, when i opened it up the tube of mascara has a nice grip on it making it real easy to hold and use, my lashes are quite thin- that comes with aging but the mascara made them look a touch fuller and more noticeable. I  do not wear mascara very often but I will say this is far better than the ones I have been using. Usually in the heat or if its raining my mascara never lasts but these  works well in both conditons. I would recommend this as it does work pretty good and the price is a few dollars cheaper than other brands I have seen at Walmart.
Anastazja K.
Mississauga, ON
I got my revlon mega multiplier mascara from influenster to try out for free :)
The graphic designer in me has to comment on the sleek design of the mascara, that made me quite excited to try it out.
I really like the final look I got with it, however it did take me quite a few applications to achieve it so you have to be patient with it. I can't really use it on those I need to run out the door days or else it does not turn out very well. With patience however it does give nice length and colour to my lashes.
The thing that surprised me the most was that it actually did wash off with just water.
For a girl like me that tends to forget her makeup remover when going to the gym, that was a very nice feature.
Krystle R.
Orillia, ON
I am quite picky with mascara and quite often skip it all together, and wear falsies. However, since getting this mascara for free from influenster, I find myself using it a lot more often. This mascara is seriously so good for the price! I have fairly thick lashes, so clumpy lashes is an issue for me with most mascaras even after brushing. With this mascara I found it went on quite nice, the end result did remind me of a set of false lashes I have. Any mascara that can give you a false lash effect, gets a good review from me. Another thing I love about the Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is the staying power, I did a rub test and there was absolutely no flaking!!! The only thing I don't like about this mascara, is how little volume it gives. If it gave more volume, this would be my new holy grail drugstore mascara.
Nicky G.
Stellarton, NS
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
I received the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara about a month ago to try for free from Influenster! I have hazel eyes so I guess that's why they sent me the "Blackest brown" I am very picky about having black mascara not brown, this was very dark just not dark enough for me. I loved the brush on this mascara and the fact that building coats was extremely easy! I would definitely recommend this product if you have thin light straight lashes ! Will most definitely be repurchasing this product in black ! The picture below is just one coat!
Hu Yun L.
Stoney Creek, ON
I have to say, I've been on this journey to find a mascara that does what it says... I'm looking for one that creates volume, length & is waterproof/resistant. Sadly I've yet to find something that works in all these categories.

I had the opportunity to treat out Revlon's newest mascara addition (complimentary for review, I might add) but unfortunately it failed my eyelash test. I'm not sure what it is about my specific teeny tiny eyelashes but they don't seem to keep any length or volume. To make matters worse too many layers causes clumping. So far I've had to revert to false eyelashes time and time again. Hopefully this formula cheeses and I find something that finally works for me.
Kayla G.
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. It did not have the dramatic effect I generally like in my mascara (My current go to is X-Rated by Smashbox). I did love that it did not smudge AT ALL, even when I accidentally rubbed my eyes, but still came off easily during my nightly face cleaning routine. I would use this product for days that I'm going for a "not a lot of makeup look". I would buy again, but find the name "Mega Multiplier" a bit misleading. I would recommend to those who want to achieve a subtle look and don't want any smudge.
Andrea A.
Thunder Bay, ON
Thank you to Influenster for sending me this product to use & review! ❤️ - I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara, usually fibre mascaras do nothing for me cause my lashes are short and very thin, So they don't stick properly but this gave my lashes sucha great boost! did one side curled and one side not. And they both looked great, but of course I put falsies over them like I always do, but none the less. This mascara is deff something you oughta try it🙌🏼 #contest @influensterca #megamultiplier @revloncanada #revlonxlashes #revloncanada #influenstervoxbox #influens
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?