BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
I received this mascara from Influenster to try and I'm pretty impressed. In the past I haven't been a huge fan of Revlon mascaras. This mascara in my opinion is great for someone that is into very natural looking makeup. For me personally, I only enjoyed wearing it to work, when I wore no makeup at all. With this mascara I found that it gave my lashes nice definition; but I wasn't a huge fan of the wand. The wand separated my lashes very well and the mascara didn't clump. But I found the bristles to be very dense and stiff. I do enjoy the formula of the mascara though, it didn't flake and it was very buildable. I personally wouldn't purchase this mascara in the future though, only because it didn't give me enough volume. I would still recommend the mascara though because of the formula it is.
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
First I'd like to thank @influenster for the complimentary @Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara #VoxBox

I got this complimentary in black-brown, I have naturally long lashes but they are very blonde so I usually buy blackest black but this wasn't to bad. It added volume to my lashes and gave them a natural look. I do feel that saying it's "mega" multiplier is misleading because it doesn't give much volume and length. It's more of a natural look unless you cake it on. It doesn't smudge or flake. Packaging is cute. The brush works well but I prefer plastic. It's affordable. Somewhat water resistant. Washes off easily. Over all I don't mind it for everyday look. Will continue to use.
Kali d.
Kingston, ON
I received this mascara free in a voxbox just over a week ago now as part of the contest. (Thanks revlon and influenster!!) upon first use, I wasn't totally sold on the product as it takes a few layers to really build up the product on my eyelashes to get the volume I desire. That being said, I knew I had to keep trying it out more than the one time to see how it ended up. A week later, and I like it way more than the first use. It claims to be water resistant, and as someone who is constantly crying from allergies, I can honestly say it holds up for the entire day and more without deteriorating at the tips of my eye lashes like other mascaras I've used! Because it was a free product, I was unable to choose the colour I received, so I have the black brown colour. Next time if I keep on loving it, I will try out the blackest black and hope that it holds up just as well!
Arra G.
Winnipeg, MB
I was given the chance to review Revlon's new mascara called the Mega Multiplier. I gave it several weeks to test out this product before giving my final review on the pros and cons of this mascara.

It gave me really dark lashes and they stayed curly and full for about 4-6 hours. I liked that the packaging is compact and easy to use. The bristles are full and designed to distribute the product to the eyelashes evenly.
What I don't like about it though is that it tends to flake off easily and I got a bit of black fallout. I tried it with and without my makeup setting spray so I am wondering if it's the formula that makes it this way.

All in all, it's a good mascara to use for everyday makeup as it looks natural and would be quick to apply when you are in a rush.
Julie D.
My lashes are naturally quite full with an average length. I love both volumizing and lengthening mascaras that give my eyelashes that "falsies" look without any clumps. I really like the packaging and brush that this mascara has but I found the formula left me wanting more. It was okay- my lashes were nicely seperated with no clumps after one coat but I was expecting more volume and length. I tried adding a second coat but found that it started to get clumpy. I actually didn't notice that this mascara had fibres until I washed it off because it didn't make a dramatic difference to my lashes. This mascara is better for daytime or if you like a more natural look.
Melissa B.
Orillia, ON
Finally got to test the Mega Multiplier Mascara! I gotta say, I was never really a fan of drug store mascara because it never gave me the length or volume that higher end mascaras would give me (like the "Better Than Sex"), but I'm really impressed with how this drugstore mascara did the job I wanted it to do!! It gave me the length I wanted, especially on my lower lashes!! There was no clumping, the consistency wasn't runny or chunky and the brush gave my lashes the seperation I desire in a mascara. And it's perfect for people who are on a budget because it's a great mascara that doesn't break the bank! I'm very impressed at how Revlon has upped their makeup game and their formulas. They've come a long way! Thanks again to @influensterca @revlon @revloncanada for sending me this to test! 4/5 stars! 😊 #revlonxlashes #contest #megamultiplier @influesnterca @revloncanada #contest #producttesting #igotitfree #free #complimentary #makeup
Robin F.
Penetanguishene, ON
It's a great product! I'm glad I got it. I love my naturally long eye lashes, and I love them even more when they are longer, without extensions. This product does what it says it will do. It extends your lashes and plumps them up. It doesn't flake during the day. It doesn't sweat off. It is a lovely product that I would 100% recommend to my friends and family.

The brush applicator was simple and did not have clumps attached to it. I travelled around with it and left it in a jar (where I keep loose things) in my car in the sun a couple of times and it did not affect the quality of the product.

Overall, a durable product!
Sneha T.
Ottawa, ON
I loved the mascara for its lenthening and lash separation. I am a person who likes both length and volume when it comes to mascara. "I am thankful for influenster to send me this mascara for free " and i totally recommend it for people who like lengthy lashes. Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
Julie S.
Rama, ON
I hate getting mascara to review because they just can't win. I received the reckon mascara in blackest black to test out complimentary.

I feel like mascara creators don't make a mascara for those of us with smaller lashes because they simply never work. After 2 coats there was barely a difference. It took 6 flippin coats to get some definition but at that point the product goes clumpy and just looks stiff.

The packaging was cool but that's the only positive point about the product.

As a side note, I was cooking dinner several hours later and when I took the food from the oven I was blasted with steam. Well then my mascara failed and my lashes were stuck together. It furthered my distaste for the product.
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
So far I am really loving the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara I received for free to try out. Normally I spend mega money on my Mascara and this Mascara seems to do the job of my high end products for half the price. It goes on well lengthening and giving my lashes a much thicker look. It does all that all the while separating my lashes nicely and not clumping them together like some mascaras seem to do. I often find with some mascaras my lashes on my left eye can have a weird separation in one spot and clump together in another area, leaving a strange gap which drives me crazy. This Mascara even holds up with no flaking overnight for those rare times I fall asleep before removing my make-up! Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara does not seem to have that problem. The only thing I would change would be possibly a waterproof version and a primer to help plump those lashes up even more.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?