BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lauren L.
Sherwood park, AB
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.

I had relatively high hopes going into trying this product, but this mascara fell flat for me. The tubing aspect is nice, and it is extremely easy to remove (with just warm water), but it provided no length or volume for my lashes. This mascara only seems useful for adding colour to your lashes. The formula is so wet any attempts to build it up result in clumpy lashes.

The brush is a nice shape and size, so it can be used for bottom or top lashes with ease, but the shape of the packaging is a little annoying to store in my drawers standing up.

I personally don't think this mascara is worth purchasing it, but I have found a use for it when I need to run errands after the gym and still want to look a but put together after a workout. It doesn't provide much volume or length, so it doesn't look odd at the gym, just enough colour so it gives my eyes some definition. Plus the easy removal is great for a post workout shower.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON
I received the Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara from Influenster and have only been trying it out for a few days. I find the mascara does a great job at accentuating and separating my eyelashes which is what I look for in a mascara (I hate clumps!). It doesn't do much for length, which I prefer but that's not what it claims to do. I prefer to try it out longer to see how it performs when it's less "wet." I usually prefer mascara a couple of weeks into using it. But so far, so good! I just wish it did more for length and volume.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, ON
I got this mascara for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree

I received the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in the shade Blackened Brown. While this may produce a more natural look for some, I have naturally very dark brown hair (and lashes) and this product is actually lighter than my natural lash colour which doesn't work out so well for me. With regards to the formula, I found that it took a fair bit of effort to get any volume, which is surprising for a 'multiplier' mascara. I found the first coat made my lashes appear a bit longer, but I needed a good second coat to achieve the appearance of increased volume and even then it wasn't anything amazing. So, could this be a good natural look mascara? Yes. Is this going to give you dramatic results? Not really.
Annabelle H.
Montreal, QC
Its been about 2 weeks since Influenster kindly sent me Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara for free. Ive worn it almost everyday for the first week and my thoughts are...
Pros: The product lives up to its claims. It's a black/brown tubing mascara that is smudge-proof, flake-proof, water resistant yet removes easily with warm water. It spreads out my lashes, doesn't clump and looks really natural.
Con: This product is NOT cruelty-free, I personally prefer other mascara (that happen to be cruelty free) over this one. The closest comparison to this product that I can think of is Blinc's Amplifies Tubing Mascara which I do prefer and would repurchase.

naf C.
I love this mascara. It's the first time that I am using it and it definitely enhances my eyelashes. It is a little pricey for the work it does, but it's worth a try I guess. One of the best thing about this mascara is that it applies evenly and it also lenghten my eyelashes a little more than other mascaras that I have used. The brush is great because it gives you flexibility for easily moving it around your eyes/eyelashes. It does not 100% separate all the lashes but then again, some of my lashes are stubborn. The one downside is that it dries out quickly and so sometimes there are some clumps that are left, especially at the corner eyelashes. But I would still recommend it.
Israa S.
Stoney creek, ON
Not entirely a HUGE fan... I found it to be a clumpy, flakey and slightly difficult application. I did like that it was very easy to remove from surrounding skin (under eye or eyelid). It does give a bold mascara look which is what it advertises as, that's why I gave it 3 stars but it would not be my go-to mascara. I also prefer my lashes to stay soft even after applying mascara and this product did not allow for that. It does wear well though, didn't flake onto cheek. I will be wearing it again, perhaps pairing it with another mascara but thanks Influenster for the try! <3

** note: I applied one coat to the top lashes, leaving the bottom bare **
Emily K.
St George, NB
I had never tried any Revlon mascara before getting this voxbox and it has quickly become one of my favorite mascaras I have ever owned! It is my new go to!
From the packaging of this mascara to the results I love it all. It's easy to hold on to because it has a different shape than most tubes of mascara. It's not perfectly round and has almost sort of a rectangular shape that makes it much easier to control. The wand has a great shape as well, it's easy to apply and I don't get it all over my eyelids etc (to me that's everything).
It gives your lashes loads of length and almost a false lash look (in my opinion). It does smudge a little bit sometimes but other than that it is great!
Beatrice B.
Markham, ON
I really had high hopes for this mascara after receiving this free from influenster and Revlon, but alas the results were pretty...meh. First impression was that I loved the sleek, matte feel of the tube and the wand applicator was nicely shaped. However, I needed to apply several (or about 6x) to get enough product on my puny lashes to make any difference. It darkened my lashes and held up without any flaking all day. But it didn't add much in the way of volume or lengthening. I was surprised at the instructions of "wash with warm water" to remove - this was laughable after all the applications I needed to apply. I ended up having to use tons of makeup remover and still ended up pulling the "fibres" off my lashes. So in the end, this mascara sadly does not work for me at all.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I got this product as a complimentary thanks to influenster but 100% of this review is honestly from myself ;) The packaging is beautiful! I love how the tube itself has a velvet feel to it and the top/lid is coloured. I thought it was blue mascara at first which scared me but thankfully it wasn't lol! The brush was okay, i'm not really a big fan of the plastic bristles, i like a fuller brush tbh. The product itself is mediocre in my opinion, i didn't really see a big difference and i even did one eye curled and the other not. It didn't really make my eyelashes more voluminous nor longer. It's a good everyday mascara but if you like a longer, fuller mascara this is not the product for you. Thank you to influenster for the opportunity to try this out! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the most important and best international products
Which has gained wide popularity in the Middle East
won the admiration of the many and I am one of them
I highly recommend it
Because I found it 👍🏻 great
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?