BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Meghan H.
I received my free Mega Multiplied Lashes mascara and tried for the first time today. I liked the fact that it was a dryer formula which I prefer and I liked the shape of the wand how it tapers at the end to get better application in the inner corner. I found it to be an alright mascara it was kind of clumpy and it didn't give me that crazy volume or length like other mascara I have. However it's definitely not the worst I've tried either. It didn't smudge at all which was great but I did find it flaked just a little after wearing for 12hrs and I had a hard time taking it off with my make up remover so it is definitely budge proof.
Milagros L.
Argentina
Es la primera máscara de Revlon que uso pero es el segundo producto. Está bastante bien, cumple con todo lo que promete y más que nada con el waterproof, ¡verdaderamente es casi imposible de sacar!. Lo que no me gusta tanto de esta máscara es que deja las pestañas un poco cargadas pero sí da un buen resultado. No es una máscara que recomendaría para usarla diariamente pero sí es infaltable para las ocasiones especiales o días de pileta donde querés que tus pestañas queden intactas.

(en las fotos muestro solamente una capa del producto aplicado)
Anisah A.
Scarborough, ON
First, I wanna say thank you to influenster for sending it to me. However, I will give my honest opinion regardless it being sent to Me.
Pros:
-lengthens lashes
-clump free
-smudge proof

Cons:
- Flakes like crazy! ( and they claimed it doesn't flake.)
- not easily removed with warm water. Heck I use makeup remover and it's still there.
-does NOT give VOLUME

My overall take on this is that, it's okay but it's not my favorite. I don't gravitate towards this mascara. There are mascara's out there that give both volume and length. I absolutely hate flaking mascara because I have sensitive eyes and I don't want pieces of dry mascara potentially falling into my eyes. But you can pair this with another mascara to get the volume and lengthening u need.
sultan D.
Montreal, QC
I just received my free revlon mega multiplier mascara so that I can test the product. First I love the shape of the brush it was so easy to use the finer edge made it easy to use in the corner of my eyes. I'm used to black color mascara first time trying blackened brown and I just love it's give a natural look and I'm also pleased with the length of my lashes and how they look more plump just with 1 good coat . This revlon mascara will be for sure my everyday use mascara for the summer #RevlonXLashes @influenster @revlon #influenster #makeup #mascara @InfluensterCA #Influensterca @RevlonCanada #contest #revlonxlashes
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
I tend to be fairly picky with my mascaras. I like my lashes to stay curled with a little bit of length and volume.
This fell flat for me in a few ways; I didn't notice any "multiplying" action or definition. I noticed a bit more volume along the base of my lashline but they didn't look longer by any means. For a tubing formula, I was pretty taken aback.
The brush is conical, tapering at the end, which makes it hard to curl evenly (or at all, in my case)

The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because despite it being a water-resistant formula, it came off with ease. I'm so used to scrubbing away at my lashes with similar formulas, so this was a pleasant surprise.
Marni G.
London, ON
I am lucky enough to have received this mascara for free from Influenster and Revlon! When I opened my box I was pleasantly surprised as the packaging is gorgeous and sleek! Upon opening it it has a slight scent but it actually smells quite nice! However after playing around with it for the past few days I am underwhelmed and disappointed with this product. I will say I have very short stubby lashes so perhaps if you have longer and thicker lashes this will work a lot better for you. I find that it does not add any length or volume to my lashes but it separates nicely. I wouldn't recommend this mascara, however if you have it, it works very well as a layering mascara!
Zarine M.
Langley, BC
I received a complimentary Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara in my vox box and I have to say I am thrilled with it!

I have very oily lids and no mascara ever works on me. Usually, within hours I have dark circles under my eyes due to the product sliding off my lids. I've tried high end brands, drugstore brands, waterproof, smudge proof, your name it! I usually have to resort to lash extensions, but not only are they expensive, they are a pain to maintain.

Enter the Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara. It gives me a nice rich black colour and really volumizes my lashes! It doesn't curl as well as some mascaras I've used, but as long as I don't have dark rings under my eyes, I really don't care! This mascara is sweaty-workout approved too and removes so easily.

Thanks Revlon and Influenster for sending this over! I am a fan! Girls with oily lids and under-eyes, you will love this mascara!
Nicole N.
Medicine Hat, AB
I tried this product for 3 days just to see how it actually holds up to my everyday life. I can say I really like Revlon Multiplier Mascara. It does what is claims. It is smudge proof. I had no raccoon eyes at the end of the day. It is flake proof. I had no issues with little flakies like I have had with some mascaras. Best of all it is water proof and actually comes off at the end of the day!. I was very sceptical of this and I tried it several times. Besides what it claims it is a nice formula that goes on smooth and does not clump. I like the packaging color scheme however the super shiny handle gets a little slipper with hands that have lotion on them.
Sadika K.
Now for my very first impression of the mascara – I mean straight out of the packaging and into my hands kind of impression. To be honest, it is a wide and flat tube that immediately made me think of an old school highlighter. Do I hate it? No, but I feel like this tube belongs in a pencil case.On a closer look, the shape of blue is pretty (I have a thing for blue), but more than anything I really liked the black matte portion. It is subtle and sleek and gives it a modern feel. Overall packaging was average but this stepped it up a tiny bit.The wand starts wider on the handle end and narrows towards the tip, with a round even distribution of brushes. When I first put on the mascara this meant that I really noticed it separating my lashes, which is always a plus. The brush also carried enough product that I wasn’t constantly dipping into the tube, which is definitely a plus.
Sophie A.
I was excited to hear I was getting the Vox box for this. I decided to give it a few tries before my review.
Pros:
- the brush could reach little nooks and the tiniest lashes
- no clumps
- felt smooth, not crusty
- no flakes
- gave length and volume...not wow but a bit noticeable
- easy to remove

Cons:
- price in store for Canadians VS higher end....I'd rather drop a few more dollars to grab a product that would be better preforming
- I was expecting more drama...it was pretty avarage
- the actual package was odd. I would have liked a rubberized handle as well because I felt it was a bit slippery
- no real change if layered. I can build it but it won't give me more length

It's a descent product but I don't think I'd buy it. For a few more $ I can grab a luxe mascara. Or alternatively I can buy cheaper. Revlon is a mid-high drugstore brand that has a lot of solid products but I'm not feeling this one.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?