BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Maja T.
Mississauga, ON
I love getting mascaras to review, they are almost always a win, but I hate to say that this time dissatisfied doesn't even begin to do justice to how I feel. I am a makeup artist and know that a lot of "drugstore" brands carry even better quality of mascara than high end ones- but this is not the case. Upon first application - this product did not impress me, volume and length were average, product dried very slow, and when I accidently touched my eye- I got a very bad reaction, tearing up (ruining my makeup).
Also upon removal, or crying - the product burns very much on your eyes- unlike any other mascara I've used. Do not recommend :(
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I received this in my very first Voxbox, and was super excited to try it out! Looking at the brush and formula, I was a little skeptical, but after applying it to my lashes, I couldn't believe the quality. This is easily one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever tried! I am SO sad that it isn't cruelty free, so it is unlikely that I'll be able to purchase again given my standards, but overall, this is a quality product that won't break the bank. Would 100% recommend, if being cruelty-free isn't your jam!
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I have the blackend brown colour. My mascara wand was bent when I
opened, I didn't see any reviews or read anything on the package that
mentioned that so it took me by surprise. I always curl my lashes as I
have typical thick short straight Asian lashes. As soon as I applied one
coat my curl was gone, which is a bummer. However the mascara itself
looks very natural, so I applied a second coat. My lashes are lengthened
nicely however nothing about the mascara is "Mega". I didn't see any
impact in terms of volume to my lashes. Please note that there are
fibers in the mascara, I tend to like those types but the fibers on this
kept falling into my eyes. This mascara take bit longer to dry so just
be careful. I like the length is gives but that fact that it can't hold a
curl breaks it for me.

Disclaimer: Complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Meghan H.
I received my free Mega Multiplied Lashes mascara and tried for the first time today. I liked the fact that it was a dryer formula which I prefer and I liked the shape of the wand how it tapers at the end to get better application in the inner corner. I found it to be an alright mascara it was kind of clumpy and it didn't give me that crazy volume or length like other mascara I have. However it's definitely not the worst I've tried either. It didn't smudge at all which was great but I did find it flaked just a little after wearing for 12hrs and I had a hard time taking it off with my make up remover so it is definitely budge proof.
Catherine L.
I received this mascara for free from influenster for review purposes. When it arrived I was drawn to its sleek and slim packaging and nylon bristles. At first I didn't think it would separate my lashes well because the bristles on the brush are not too close together, but it actually did a good job at separating and lengthening my lashes without clumping them together. It doesn't give the most volume on the 1st coat but with the second coat you definitely can see a difference. I love how easy this mascara wipes off my eyelid if I make a mess, and it is easy to remove. This mascara did not smudge or flake off throughout the day. It did not curl my lashes though but I will remember to use a lash curler before application. So far I am impressed with this drugstore mascara and will continue to use it! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
sultan D.
Montreal, QC
I just received my free revlon mega multiplier mascara so that I can test the product. First I love the shape of the brush it was so easy to use the finer edge made it easy to use in the corner of my eyes. I'm used to black color mascara first time trying blackened brown and I just love it's give a natural look and I'm also pleased with the length of my lashes and how they look more plump just with 1 good coat . This revlon mascara will be for sure my everyday use mascara for the summer #RevlonXLashes @influenster @revlon #influenster #makeup #mascara @InfluensterCA #Influensterca @RevlonCanada #contest #revlonxlashes
Anisah A.
Scarborough, ON
First, I wanna say thank you to influenster for sending it to me. However, I will give my honest opinion regardless it being sent to Me.
Pros:
-lengthens lashes
-clump free
-smudge proof

Cons:
- Flakes like crazy! ( and they claimed it doesn't flake.)
- not easily removed with warm water. Heck I use makeup remover and it's still there.
-does NOT give VOLUME

My overall take on this is that, it's okay but it's not my favorite. I don't gravitate towards this mascara. There are mascara's out there that give both volume and length. I absolutely hate flaking mascara because I have sensitive eyes and I don't want pieces of dry mascara potentially falling into my eyes. But you can pair this with another mascara to get the volume and lengthening u need.
Milagros L.
Argentina
Es la primera máscara de Revlon que uso pero es el segundo producto. Está bastante bien, cumple con todo lo que promete y más que nada con el waterproof, ¡verdaderamente es casi imposible de sacar!. Lo que no me gusta tanto de esta máscara es que deja las pestañas un poco cargadas pero sí da un buen resultado. No es una máscara que recomendaría para usarla diariamente pero sí es infaltable para las ocasiones especiales o días de pileta donde querés que tus pestañas queden intactas.

(en las fotos muestro solamente una capa del producto aplicado)
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
I tend to be fairly picky with my mascaras. I like my lashes to stay curled with a little bit of length and volume.
This fell flat for me in a few ways; I didn't notice any "multiplying" action or definition. I noticed a bit more volume along the base of my lashline but they didn't look longer by any means. For a tubing formula, I was pretty taken aback.
The brush is conical, tapering at the end, which makes it hard to curl evenly (or at all, in my case)

The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because despite it being a water-resistant formula, it came off with ease. I'm so used to scrubbing away at my lashes with similar formulas, so this was a pleasant surprise.
Marni G.
London, ON
I am lucky enough to have received this mascara for free from Influenster and Revlon! When I opened my box I was pleasantly surprised as the packaging is gorgeous and sleek! Upon opening it it has a slight scent but it actually smells quite nice! However after playing around with it for the past few days I am underwhelmed and disappointed with this product. I will say I have very short stubby lashes so perhaps if you have longer and thicker lashes this will work a lot better for you. I find that it does not add any length or volume to my lashes but it separates nicely. I wouldn't recommend this mascara, however if you have it, it works very well as a layering mascara!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?