BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Despina M.
First off, now that I had to select the shade i received for free from Influenster to test out, in order to write this review, I didn't even know the shade was Blackest Brown! It makes my lashes so dark I was sure I had the blackest black colour!
This little gem is fantastic! It does not flake, smear or smudge, it stays put all day long. It gives great length and just enough volume while separating my lashes. I absolutely love the wand, and the formula is perfect. It's a bit of a wet formula but that's what I personally prefer. Also, in my experience, I like to open a mascara once, and then use it about a week later. I almost never like a mascara on the first use. (But that's just me) And since the formula is on the wet side, that's what helps it set a little before you can get its full effect.
I've been wearing only this since I received my box and I would definitely recommend and repurchase this Mascara!!
Brittany N.
Hamilton
I received this product from Influnster for free! I was really excited to try Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara. I use mascara everyday - so I was excited to see if this could be my next go-to. The mascara brush is a little thin and doesn't pick up much product - but I though this could be good so it would not clump. Applying was easy with the tapered wand - though I didn't feel that I got enough product on my lashes. I didn't want to go over again because it made it too thick. I didn't get much of a multiplying effect, and it also didn't seem to lengthen my lashes much. My lashes looks a bit longer but other than that not much difference. I don't believe I would purchase this product unfortunately!
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I went into this product with high hopes due to the claims on the packaging and I will say I was a tad disappointed with the product overall. I never particularly found that it added any extreme volume to my lashes per say. It did give me a beautiful black coat and kept my lashes separated and nice looking, I just did get the big show I was expecting.

I will say that it doesn't clump at all, doesnt flake or smear around and gives an overall nice look.

I just didn't find it to give any extra volume or length to my lashes and because of that I can't give it the full five stars. I also found the formula a bit sticky, however I didn't find that aspect of it to impact the use of the product.

I also want to add that it layers quite nicely and I found the best look was if I did at least three layers. As a bonus, no mater how many layers you use, it will never get clumpy.
Delphine R.
The Mega Multiplier
Mascara by Revlon in the shade 803 Blackened Brown perfectly matches my
hair color (I have light brown hair) as it isn’t too dark nor too brown. The
shape of the brush is conical and the mascara is therefore very easy to apply
from lash line to tip. I was a bit sceptic at first because every
brand claims to offer the best mascara that will give a “mega lash look” and
then you’re like “well, and another false promise”! However, I was positively
surprised with this mascara. Not only did my lashes feel longer (without smudge
and flake-free) but the mascara was also very easy to remove. I hate removing
make-up and almost scratching my lids because of a bad persistent makeup
product.

Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I #gotitfree complimentary from @influensterCA and @RevlonCanada Blackened brown is the colour I received to test out. The brush is thick and tapers out to the end. I used about 2-3 coats per application. It coated my lashes nicely but I wish they looked fuller. The formula made my lashes clump abit together but I still liked the product. Volume it lacks but great for darkening and lengthening. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara I give 7.5/10
Shelly V.
Surrey, BC
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is my first free sample from Influenster. I LOVE💖 how long the Revlon Mega Multiplier makes my eye lashes and it feels light on. I did the smudge proof test and it never came off on my fingers which I awsome. The flake-free test past for only the tiniest flake came off which I had other brands flake a lot. Included my before and after shots.
Kassie B.
New Liskeard , ON
I wore this mascara for two days and I love it! I am typically a black mascara girl but I love the natural look this one gives. It gave me great length and just the amount of volume for a natural look. I like the application, it went on nicely and wasn't clumpy. As per what the package says it is water resistant but definitely not waterproof. I splashed water on my face and it was fine but washes off easily with warm water. For the smell, I don't find it is a very strong one but there is one for sure. I will also add I LOVE their packaging. It's sleek and I love the matte and splash of colour on the lid. Overall I do like this product and I will continue to use it for my natural looking make up looks.
Angela R.
Bassano
When I first got this mascara for testing, I was so excited, and then I seen the color: Blackened Brown. Brown? Thats not usually the color I would chose, I'm more of a blackest black mascara kinda girl. I was a little disappointed. But then I tried it, and what a surprise! It was dark enough to make a difference, without giving me a heavy blackened eye look. This quite possibly my new favorite mascara. It goes on nice and easy, no clumping, wears all day, no fading, flaking or smearing. And when it comes time to remove it, it simply washes off with soap and warm water, no need for messy, oily make up remover. Would definitely use this mascara again and again. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
#RevlonXLashes #contest #free
@influensterca @revloncanada
Sydney S.
Brockville, ON
Thank you so much to Revlon for allowing me to test this wonderful new product! As usual, Revlon has produced another quality product!

My Thoughts:
PROS:

The 'feel' and design of the mascara wand container are incredibly high end - they definitely feel more expensive than the list price.

The color and volume this mascara provides is excellent - truly voluminous without clumping or sticky eyelashes.

Lasting - I wore this mascara out in the rain and it didn't budge! I feel like I could wear this in the pool and it would still be intact afterward.

CONS:

The applicator part of the wand is just too short for me. I have to hold the wand quite close to my face to even get in to my eyelashes.

The container felt a bit empty - I didn't feel like there was a lot of product in there.

Overall - Great mascara if you want volume, lasting coverage and a high end feel for cheap!

Maja T.
Mississauga, ON
I love getting mascaras to review, they are almost always a win, but I hate to say that this time dissatisfied doesn't even begin to do justice to how I feel. I am a makeup artist and know that a lot of "drugstore" brands carry even better quality of mascara than high end ones- but this is not the case. Upon first application - this product did not impress me, volume and length were average, product dried very slow, and when I accidently touched my eye- I got a very bad reaction, tearing up (ruining my makeup).
Also upon removal, or crying - the product burns very much on your eyes- unlike any other mascara I've used. Do not recommend :(
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?