BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Tiffany L.
London, ON
I was really excited to receive a mascara in my Box Box but I was unimpressed at first as I like my lashes to be noticable, like false lashes, and this made my lashes no where near as thick as I was looking for. After trying this product a few times I realized I could put multiple layers on to build my lashes up some. This kind of reminds me of the 3D type mascaras that have the 2 steps only this is one step which I definitely prefer. While you are able to build this product to make your lashes bigger it doesn't achieve the dramatic look I'm looking for but is great for a natural look. I didn't notice any flaking and have worn the product several times so I could give a proper review. I like the angle of the brush but I think another type of bristles that puts more product on would be better. Overall I like this mascara for a natural, no makeup look, or a natural makeup look if built up but don't think it could ever be built up to be as dramatic as I like. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Hannah S.
Orillia
This is my favourite brand of mascara so far, they have the different brushes to match each individuals eyelashes, I have each kind of this brand and use them all throughout the week
Shubcharan S.
As someone with straight lashes, it's extremely difficult for me to like drugstore mascaras. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this one. My eye lashes stayed curled throughout the day. I agree with the claims, there are no smudges or flakes. I noticed very minimal flaking under one eye when I did wear glasses while using this mascara one day. But other days, there was no flaking when I wore my glasses the entire time. This does remove very easily with just warm water and there is no blackening stains around your eyes. Although I prefer small thin straight brushes, I actually really like the brush off this Mascara. The cone shape allows you to get the small lashes at the inner corner and the ones at the outer corner simultaneously, while achieving a butterfly lash effect. Although the free version sent by Influenster was not the darkest color, blackened brown still looks very black and dark on the lashes. The formula is buildable without clumping and dries pretty quickly. This makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous, and they remain curled.
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
I love to keep my everyday make up routine simple, however this must include a mascara. First off, the packaging of the Revlon mascara is so classy. It has a somewhat velvety feeling in my opinion and this makes it smooth and lovely to hold while applying. I also love the bristles/brush wand and I think this contributed to neglible amount of clump which I noticed after the second coat. Two coats was all I needed for my lashes to look obviously straightened and I was impressed as I didn't need false lashes. It also held up throughout the day...i didn't tear up or go wet so can't say about it's reaction to water. I am so glad Revlon sent this to me as I get overwhelmed making a choice when in store and sometimes end up not trying out anything for fear of making a wrong purchase. However, this product will be a staple for me now. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Ashley R.
Coquitlam , BC
I just received this product complimentary from Influenster today in the mail for testing purposes. I was so excited to try it but to be completely honest I'm quite disappointed. I had really high hopes for this mascara as it claims to be flake free and smudge proof in addition to plumping & extending the lashes. In my opinion you cannot even tell that I am wearing mascara and when I got home I noticed a few small flakes under my eyes. I suppose that this mascara would be good for someone who wears very little makeup and is looking for a completely natural look. However, if you want to actually see a difference in your lashes I would not recommend purchasing this mascara.
I personally have never been a fan of revlons mascaras as I find they all have the same effect on my lashes.Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Stacie G.
Surrey , BC
I'm so glad I gave this mascara little extra time before writing my review on it. After a few applications I really got a feel for how it looks when applied. I need a few days of using a brand-new mascara before I know whether or not I like it. This far exceeded my expectations as I normally don't buy Revlon. Lately no matter what I use, I find that throughout the day my mascara transfers to the top of my eyelid. This did not happen with my revlon mascara. I also wore it to the waterslides the other day and even with getting splashed multiple times in the face with water, it did not streak or smear. It stayed on even though it is not a waterproof mascara. It also is much easier to remove then a waterproof mascara. I am so glad that I got to try it for free in my vox box, I would definitely purchase this in the future.
Mathilde L.
Montreal, QC
I received this product in my voxbox from Influenster for free but all opinions are my own.
I really like this mascara! It was my first time trying a "tubing" mascara and I was quite impressed. I was a bit skeptical about their waterproof formula that could be removed with hot water but after some tests it did hold up super well. With cold water there was nothing coming off, and even with oils it was quite hard to remove it. I would highly recommend it for people that have oily eyelids. There was absolutely no flaking during the day and my lashes were not clumpy at all.
But, with the name "mega multiplier", I must say that I was expecting a bit more length and especially more volume than what it provided me with. I must say that I am a fan of dramatic mascara and this is not the mascara for that.
All in all, this is an amazing waterproof mascara for daily use, which provided natural looking lashes and perfect for hot and humid temperatures.
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
I got the opportunity to get a sample of Revlon's new mascara for free to try out! I was very excited to get the opportunity to try this new product as I've bought products from this line before and I was satisfied in the past. I mean don't get me wrong- this is still drug store brand makeup but it does have a standard of quality that I can respect in association with the price tag.The results of this mascara certainly weren't what you see on the model on the information card (but let's all be honest I wasn't expecting those sorts of results anyways) however I was very happy with it. The comb has a very user friendly shape and the mascara itself is very clean and there isn't a clump in sight (it even brushed out a few clumps leftover from the mascara I was wearing yesterday). Overall I am very pleased with the product, they've done a good job holding up to their quality and I would definitely recommend this as an option for anyone like me who's still a sucker for a deal at the drug store.
Michelle C.
I got this in a Vox Box even though I said I never wear mascara, so I was obligated to try it. One thing I do like about this is that it really doesn't smear. It coats each lash individually and firms sort of a sheath around it, so not only is it non smear, but it doesn't clump either.

Removal is a big stipulation for me - if I turn into a raccoon and need multiple cleanses, it's not worth my time. This mascara comes off with SUCH ease. Water (doesn't even need to be warm) and a gentle pulling motion gets all those sheath off cleanly for satisfying viewing right on your fingertips. I also tried removing with my emulsifying oil cleanser and it essentially disappeared.

The downside? My lashes, normally stick straight down anyway, wouldn't hold a curl with it applied and I didn't get much length. For me, it looked more like clarifying, separating, and thickening than voluminous or lengthening. Not the product for me, but I'm positive a great product for someone else.
kayla m.
Scarborough , ON
I have been using this mascara for a few days and I am pretty impressed. It stays on very well and I have a problem with most mascaras (even waterproof ones) staying on. I use another brand's tubing mascara but that is getting hard to find so I tried this as an alternative. It seems to work just as well as the $26 other one at about a third of the price. My only issue is that it doesn't show up quite as well but I realized I got the brown/black version instead of the black one so it may be the color. It is very nice for a more casual or daytime look though. Just not as dramatic as I like for dressier occasions. (Black mascara is about as dramatic as I get for makeup.). I will definitely be trying the black color and alternating this with my other favorite mascara (Benefit's They're Real ).
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?