BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Katie C.
Reno, NV
I was initially nervous trying this mascara as the reviews weren't that great, but Target had a great deal that I couldn't say no to. I was very pleasantly surprised. It very noticeably lengthens without clumps. My only complaint is the results don't seem to last long.
Lily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I did not like this mascara at all. This is mostly due to the brush. It is supposed to be an all in one product but the bristles and the wand itself are very small. You basically have to apply mascara to every individual eyelash. The mascara itself is fine and not clumpy, it is just extremely hard to apply. In exchange I ended up getting the ultra volume of the same brand line, and like it much better.
Julia T.
Toronto, ON
This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge or flake and LASTS all day long. My lashes look full and long without looking like I've put a ton of mascara on.
I will absolutely be buying this and recommending to all my friends.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
This is one of the best below $5 drugstore mascara I’ve used so far. It feels very light on the lashes.. gives natural lengthy look. It doesn’t clumps lashes, keeps it separated. It stays on place for 10 to 12 hrs straight with smudge and flake. Overall a great product. 🖤
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
I got this in one of my subscription boxes and it was okay. I recommend it because it's affordable and has a nice formula. I don't like how big the opening is for the wand to come out of because it leaves on a lot of excess product and I spend a lot of time wiping off the excess and it just bothers me. If you don't mind it, then this is a great mascara for you!!
Steph G.
A positive to this mascara is that I was able to buy it on sale -- and the small application brush. Other than those two things, this was not a home run in the mascara department. The color options were nice but the application was messy, clumpy, and didn't make an impact. There was not much difference between having the mascara on and having no mascara on at all.
Georgie C.
This product is not good if your trying to achieve long, full lashes. The applicator has weird bristles and the brush is not wide enough for my eye and imagine most people's. You basically have to apply to each individual lash and it does not lengthen them. Only tints them black, to get the best results with this product you have to over apply and it ends up making a mess. I do not recommend this product.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
I'm giving this a 4 simply because one single layer drys super hard like your lashes are hard lol! Love the color , the wand is tapered so you can reach the corner lashes and bottom lashes easily. The package is matte so product is easy to grip!
Shalini T.
Scarborough, ON
It's a great mascara for everyday use. Lengthens my lashes as desired and leaves nice, voluminous lashes. I've gotten addicted to picking it off my lashes when bored. I have not given an all 5 stars because I find that it's not fully waterproof. It does come off in clumps when in contact with water. Otherwise I like the product for everyday use.
Kinsey F.
Carrier
Nice black color. Definitely needed quiet a few layers to do what it's suppose to do. I like the product, but it's not one of my favorite. I got it for my birthday, so I'm not sure where she bought it from. It applies good, and it last me almost all day. I probably would get it again, just because I like the way it looks after you first apply it
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?