BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Tracey C.
WATERFORD, ON
Pretty sure I've found my new favourite!
I'm pretty demanding when it comes to mascara, if it clumps at all or smears or builds up on the brush it's in my no pile.  After having the chance to try Revlon's Mega Multiplier mascara for free, I have to say, this one ticks off all the boxes!  This product has a fairly standard mascara brush.  It goes on so smoothly, not a clump in site, it really seems to define my lashes and even helps accentuate a little curl!  I noticed a pretty dramatic difference the first time I used it.  I've been trying the blackened brown colour, which so far is perfect for a variety of different eye shadow colours and great on it's own with a little gloss for hot days.   It has great staying power and does wash off fairly easily.  I haven't noticed any flaking as the day goes on which is great!

I will definitely use this again and will likely try the  blackest black shade next for more dramatic looks.  Oh, and the tube is pretty cool as well, a sleek, modern shape that's easy to handle.

✨🌹R I.
Cotswold hills
It was OK but came out a bit clumpy. Gave length to my lashes. It was just a lot of product on the brush which just made my lashes think and clumpy. Would recommend this for beginners.
Victoria H.
Montreal, QC
I received this from Influenster in a VoxBox.
I'm not a huge mascara wearer, and I've never tried a tubing mascara, but I've been getting good results from this mascara.

The wand is tapered, clearly meant for length. Gives you a nice "winged" effect. The downside is that there's usually a gob of product at the tapered end, and I've gotten some on my eyelid more than a few times.

It actually does lengthen. A lot. I was surprised. The more coats you apply, the more length you get. However, it also gets a bit clumpier with each coat. If you're looking for volume, I'd try it with a different brush. But if it's length you're looking for, this is a good bet.

In terms of staying power, I haven't noticed any smudging and it hasn't run on me. Hasn't budged until I remove it.

I'm most impressed with how easy removal is. The package claims you can remove it with warm water. It's true -- you can! No more cleanser in my eyes.

Overall, I'm impressed; this mascara has delivered on every promise they made on the package. I would recommend it. Thanks again to Influenster for sending me this for free to try and review!
Jill R.
Scarborough, ON
revlon mega multiplier™ mascara review

My first impression of this product is the simple packaging that feature a blue glossy lid with a matte black tube. The company, Revlon, boasts "unique fibers are sealed in 360° tubes that plump and extend lashes for mega volume and extreme length" Upon testing the wand I noticed how easily and gently it coats my lashes from root to tip. I did have to get use to the tubing wand to avoid any clumping at the ends. However the handle's design allows you to easily hold  the wand. THe water resistant formula is one of the best ones I've used, its not too watery and it does not dry out and flake.

I naturally have pretty black and full lashes, so this mascara  pretty much intensifying my features and adding a little bit of volume and interest. However the best part of this mascara is the smudge proof formula that lasts an entire work day. It is just as easy to remove as it is to apply. I either use Micellar water and generic makeup remover wipes to quickly wipe is off before bedtime.

Overall, I would recommend this mascara as an everyday mascara that is smudge proof, easy to remove, and for a natural makeup look. Additionally, the price is very affordable

Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
REVIEW: The Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara has a great brush! It grips lashes well & doesn't pick up excess product. It also separates the lashes amazingly to prevent clumping & gives awesome definition. It's water resistant but performs more like a waterproof mascara which is a bonus! It's definitely smudge, clump & flake proof, even in high temperatures! However, it fell short in the performance category with extreme length, oversized lashes & mega volume. Overall, I was happy with it though. It doesn’t give enough volume or length for a night out but it’s a great casual, daytime mascara. I also liked how the Blackened Brown shade still looked like dark black and wasn't super light. I would consider purchasing it in the future and would recommend it to anyone wanting a daytime mascara, that defines every lash and won't smudge or flake on you.

DISCLAIMER: Product sample was received complimentary from Influenster Canada for testing & review purposes; however, no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine & are completely honest & objective
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
It has a really interesting triangular shaped wand which tapers at the end. I have really long eyelashes as it is so I am usually looking for a mascara which defines each particular lash whilst also adding considerable volume to the base and I feel like this one definitely does that pretty well. However it wasn't until I added this mascara to my bottom lashes that I completely made up my mind about it. This is the most perfect bottom lashes mascara ever (better than my previous holy grail (MAC extended play lash)). It doesn't get below the lash line at all and completely defines each little lash perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone who ever screws up the bottom lashes as this is absolutely perfect for that. I still use this one on my top lashes but I put another MAC mascara over top (only on the top) since this mascara also layers really well!! This mascara has not flaked on me whatsoever and I can barely ever find a mascara that doesn't flake into my contacts. I absolutely loved this product.
Kelly L.
London, ON
I received this product free to review from Influenster! Upon opening the package, I immediately liked the feel of the tube. It felt good in my hand; not awkward or slippy. Next, I unscrewed the cap and pulled out that brand new applicator component to see exactly what it was like. My first impression upon seeing the brush head itself was that it looked slightly longer that what I had grown used to using. However, when it came to the actual application, the brush head wasn't an issue at all; in fact I quite like it!

It applied easily and quite evenly, and didn't leave my lashes in a clumpy mess (which is something that will immediately make me part ways with a Mascara!). They looked noticeably lengthened and separated. It also feels quite light. You know how some mascaras just feel heavy on the lash? This does not; and I love that.

Overall, I'm really quite happy with the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara! I'm always slightly weary of a new Mascara because they either tend to leave my lashes a clumpy mess or irritate my eyes; but this did neither. It worked well, and wears comfortably.
Christine G.
Everett, ON
I received this product free to review in my Revlon Vox Box. I tested this mascara multiple times before reviewing and all opinions are my own.

This is a good product but not a great one. I really like how the mascara fanned out my lashes and lengthened them but the mascara just doesn't hold the curl. My eyelashes were fanned even after I washed the mascara which I liked because it makes it look like I have more. Another thing that slightly bothered me is I had a really hard time putting on more than one layer. When I put on the second layer it looked weird and was taking off the first layer. I must admit that I really do like the tapered wand because it lets you get all of your lashes and it makes it much easier to put the mascara on.

I have very long pin straight eyelashes that touch my glasses when I'm wearing them. I have found for me the best way to use this is to curl my eyelashes, put on this mascara, let it dry, curl again and then out on my maybelline falsies mascara which holds the curl really well. It has been the only way I could tame my unruly lashes.
Tiffany L.
London, ON
I was really excited to receive a mascara in my Box Box but I was unimpressed at first as I like my lashes to be noticable, like false lashes, and this made my lashes no where near as thick as I was looking for. After trying this product a few times I realized I could put multiple layers on to build my lashes up some. This kind of reminds me of the 3D type mascaras that have the 2 steps only this is one step which I definitely prefer. While you are able to build this product to make your lashes bigger it doesn't achieve the dramatic look I'm looking for but is great for a natural look. I didn't notice any flaking and have worn the product several times so I could give a proper review. I like the angle of the brush but I think another type of bristles that puts more product on would be better. Overall I like this mascara for a natural, no makeup look, or a natural makeup look if built up but don't think it could ever be built up to be as dramatic as I like. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Hannah S.
Orillia
This is my favourite brand of mascara so far, they have the different brushes to match each individuals eyelashes, I have each kind of this brand and use them all throughout the week
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?