BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
This product was sent to me free for review by Revlon Canada. All opinions are my own.

First off, I wasn't a huge fan of the packaging. It's bulky and creates a lot of waste (cardboard and plastic). The component is very large compared to any other mascara I've tried, high-end or drugstore. If you are someone who likes to bring your mascara with you on the go, that is definitely something to keep in mind.

I like the shape of the brush. It is tapered, so you can use the thinner end to get lashes in the corner, and the thicker end is perfect for coating all your lashes. I loved the formula, I had it on for 16 hours one day and so no flaking or smudging below the lower lashline. I have had that problem before with higher end mascaras, including waterproof ones, so I was very happy that this mascara didn't do that! The mascara also gives you drama, length, and volume, but doesn't give you clumps or spider lashes. Does't give me the longest lashes I've ever had, but I'm still really happy with it!
JENNIFER A.
Waterloo, ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara

It’s been about a 100 years since
I’ve used a Revlon mascara so getting this #voxbox made me feel quite nostalgic
for my formative makeup days.  Also, the amazingly beautiful (and close to
my own age), Gwen Stefani is featured in the marketing materials… which I love
LOVE LOVE!  It’s so nice to see a grown up woman in a makeup ad.

Here is my first impression of the
new Revlon Multiplier (received complimentary for testing from @influensterca

I’m in my mid-forties with
relatively hooded eyes and oily skin.  I am challenged by mascaras…
most of them (even waterproof) will slide down my face within a few hours

I used two coats of mascara… it
stays quite soft and seems to be very buildable.  I think if you had the
patience to layer this mascara you might achieve more drama.  If you’re
looking for a super dramatic look, I’m not sure this is the mascara for
you.  It gives nice length, but not much in the volume department.
If you like a natural looking mascara, that stays put, you may enjoy this.

I will check in to report on the
longevity of this mascara… because if it stays put on me… then it will last on
anyone :)
Kasia M.
Woodbridge, ON
I would give this mascara a 3.5 out of 5. It’s good enough for a daytime look but lacks the needed oomph to
be a great going out look. You really do need to put on a few coats to
create fuller lashes. If you don’t do it quickly the mascara starts to
dry. Therefore you have more opportunity for clumps to start forming. I
would consider using this mascara during the day when I’m going to
meetings or need to look more polished. The wand itself is long enough to reach all your lashes. It’s thinner on
one side so you can reach those smaller lashes near the nose area which
are the trickiest to apply mascara to. Once you start applying the
mascara the wand will easily separate your lashes and not clump them up
too much. It definitely does lengthen your
lashes. I wore this mascara for approx. 5 hours with no chipping or
running so I think it’s good enough to last you all day. One thing to note is that I have read that tube mascaras may work better with a primer you may need to
spend more money to get the desired look. I would recommend this mascara for a long lasting day look
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
I received the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in blackest black free for testing and reviewing.
this mascara is very new to me normally I don't shift from my favorite brand but for testing I figured I would give something new a shot, specially since it says Smudge proof , flake proof , water resistant but removes easy with warm water..
I put these to the test and can I say this mascara has got to be the first ever to not ever Clump up I just layered it, about 5 layers to truly see if it was flake proof and it never did!
this brush is perfect for getting all the lashes perfectly without a single clump up, I forgot I put it on like normal and rubbed my eyes ran to look and nothing smudged off, it was all still in place no fixing needed. AMAZING!

this mascara is now my all time favorite and will be in my makeup bag forever it is non-expensive at Shoppers Drug Mart so  I've done a couple gift baskets for family with it in there I just had to share it with everyone.
Thank you Revlon and Influenster for letting me test this product for free
Jane T.
Calgary, AB
I love mascara as my lashes are very fair and can barely be seen without any. I tend to buy high-end mascaras, but occasionally try out a drugstore brand. I received this Revlon Mega Multiplier free from Influenster and was pleasantly surprised.

The tube is very comfortable to use as the top is quite bulbous and forms a good grip when placing the mascara on the lashes. Also, i love the colour!

The mascara went on my lashes really smoothly and did not clump which is always a plus. I used two coats to get a good cover and they looked very natural and not all spidery like some do.

The mascara lasted throughout the day and did not smudge or flake into my eyes.

My only slight negative would be removal. I did find it took more to remove this than most of my other mascaras. It didn't come off cleanly and I was left with flaky bits. I used Marcelle makeup remover which normally tackles everything, but it did come off, it just took longer.

Overall i like this mascara and will definitely keep using it.
Rachel M.
To start off, I have rather sensitive skin. I am prone to getting reactions from makeup and soaps, so I was a little bit nervous trying this mascara out (typical reaction is itchy watery eyes and sometimes slight swelling of the eye area). I have had reactions to many different "premium" mascaras, from dior to marc jacobs, etcetera. I typically use Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black, which I do not react to.

I had no reactions to this mascara! The fibers in the mascara really helped to makes my lashes look much fuller. The mascara washed off okay in the shower with my regular face cleanser, though it was a bit worrying when the fibers came off my lashes in visible chunks!

I included a photo to show the difference made in my lashes! Top is without mascara, bottom is with!

The reason I gave this mascara four instead of five stars is because of the brush. I'm used to the very narrow clinique brush, which lets me be very presice. This brush is much thicker, and i found that I ended up with mascara on my eyelid a couple times. I also found that the formula kind of gooped at the end of the brush, which made it trick to get into the corners of my eye. These are sort of "your mileage may vary" type of compaints though, so don't be discouraged by my few gripes with this product!
Makenna S.
Carnduff
This is my go to mascara for just everyday. The wand is great and it gives you a nice natural look but also kind of bold. I love this color because it really brings out my eyes and makes them pop!
Allie M.
Niagara Falls, ON
It was actually waterproof but did remove very easily with makeup remover (possibly some of the best removal I've seen yet for waterproofs) but wasn't really smudgeproof. After rubbing at my eye a bit I got some dark streaks and flakes around my eye. My lashes also kind of warped into weird shapes as if it were still wet when this was done.

As far as their claim of mega lashes goes, I'm just not seeing it. Don't get me wrong it definitely adds some length and a bit of volume but it's more of a subtle natural look. Based on its marketing as "an oversized mega" lash look, I was expecting more and ended up disappointed

I'll probably still wear it as a "makeup free" kind of look but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting based on their claims and photos.
All in all it was fairly good, not something I would use all the time but it definitely works well and if you're looking for a natural looking mascara then this would probably be great for you. (Especially since its drugstore pricing!)

Nicole H.
 This was an okay mascara for me; I actually really liked the brush itself - it "grabbed" at my lashes and coated them with ease. The formula left something to be desired however.  This claims to plump the lashes but I'd say that clump is a better descriptor - after using this my lashes were just clumped together in groups, particularly if I tried to build it up with more than just one coat.  It definitely delivered on length but I found that it gave my lashes that thin, spidery look that I'm just not a fan of.
One of the claims that excited me the most about this mascara was "flake-free, smudge-proof wear".  While this doesn't smudge on me, it still flakes, although less than other mascaras.I don't like tubing mascaras mainly for their removal process; it's just an extra step that I can't be bothered with.  I'd prefer to just stick to using a cleanser and micellar water after to remove my mascara.
Personally, I won't be purchasing this mascara once this tube is complete.  I like thick and voluminous lashes and this is really more of a lengthening mascara.  In addition, despite it's claims, it flaked on me and I found the removal process tedious.  Unfortunately it's not the mascara for me.
Chloe R.
Toronto , CA
I really enjoy using this mascara. I just got it in a Vox box And im quite thrilled. I really appreciate how it has a cone shape Brush because I have really small lashes towards my tear duct and I feel like the brush has that perfect small tip that allows the brush to reach  into the small lashes. That mascara itself is not clumpy at all and because it's a blackish Brown It's Not So harsh either and gives my lashes a natural length. I wish that maybe this product could make my lashes a little thicker without them being so clumpy (but maybe thats only in a perfect world)  but it still does its purpose in defining the lashes. BONUS- It is water proof and does not smudge under my eye through out the day!  Really loving this product! ☆☆☆☆ #RevlonXLashes
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?