BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Zee S.
Genuinely thought this was going to be a good mascara but this made my eyelashes stick together. Very clumpy mascara and would not recommend Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Ezgi U.
Waterloo, ON
I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! It goes on super smooth and really does give a great effect on the lashes. Overall, I really enjoyed using this mascara!

Pros
- the wand is amazing and really separates your lashes
- the wand is tapered at the end, which allows you to access your inner lashes easily
- gives a very lengthened effect with a little bit of volume
- doesn't clump when trying to build volume with more coats
- feels very lightweight
- the packaging is very creative, and slim which makes it easy to carry around

Cons
- doesn't provide as much volume as I would have hoped for with the first coat
- very very liquidy (transfers onto eyelids super easily)

I was subconsciously comparing this product to my current favourite drugstore mascara that I recently discovered (L'Oréal lash paradise), and although I loved this mascara as well I still think the lash paradise is better in terms of volume. That's why I only gave it 4 stars. But if you prefer a lengthened look with a little volume, then this mascara is for you!

Thank you @influenster for sending me this product as a #voxbox!
Amanda S.
Gatineau , QC
I bought this the other day and was a little disappointed the applicator brush was very small and even though it’s advertised as a volume emphasizing mascara it didn’t make much of a difference. Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara
Sam E.
Edmonton , AB
This formula is not what I think a typical fiber mascara to be, it's more so what I know as a tubing mascara. I figured that out once I went to remove it with warm water and it looked like I had spider legs on my fingers. A bonus of this is that you aren't left looking like a raccoon after washing your face. Even though it removes with warm water it didn't smear, flake or transfer on to my skin after it dried... Before it dries though it transfers onto my lids.

The brush is bristly and cone shaped so it makes it easy to get into the inner corner lashes. When applied from root to tip of the lash in one motion it doesn't seem to clump up so it's gives a nice separated and lengthy look, adds a small bit of volume but not mega volume or a false lash look. This mascara does not help in the curl department and it felt heavy if built up to much. Make sure if you're doing more than one coat to do it while the mascara is still wet, if you try after it's dried you get a really clumpy mess.

The packaging is beautiful but I hate the texture of the matte black tube, once my fingernail touches it it sends chills down my spine but that's just personal.
For the drugstore I'm very impressed that they finally have a tubing mascara and it works well and is a great everyday mascara. Influenster sent me this mascara complimentary to test out but all opinions are my own.
Cris S.
Revlon no me gusto en lo absoluto, me baja las pestañas y con un poco de sudor me mancha todo mi ojo, para clima calido y humedo no lo recomiendo, Maybelline padrisimo!!!
Brittany C.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is super good for lengthening lashes. Didn’t do the greatest for volume but separates lashes perfectly and looks super natural! This is very affordable and one of my favourite drugstore mascaras. I would recommend this!
Jennifer L.
Last night I celebrated one of my nearest and dearests 25th birthday. Getting ready for the night I used the fantastic #revlonXlashes mega multiplier mascara from @revloncanada . Thanks @influensterca for letting me try it out!
Here is my personal review for my followers that are interested in #beauty products:
I loved the length that this mascara gave me, my eyelashes reached my eyebrows! The formula is non-clumping and long lasting. Which was fantastic for our late night out!
I am such a mascara snob, so for me to say positive things about any mascara is really rare. But I loved it! My only con on this mascara is I wish it would give my lashes a little MORE volume. I know that sounds crazy because they look really thick in this photo, But again, that's just my opinion because I'm so picky. However, having said that, this mascara is my new go to in my #makeupbag ! 😘😘 ~this product was received complimentary for testing purposes~
#mascara #beautyproducts #megamulitiplier #mua #makeupartist #beautycare #beautyguru #gotitfree #ad #contest #nightlife #nightout #montreal #lamontrealais #goingout #canada150 #montreal #montreal375 #placevillemarie #trending #insta #instagram #trendsetter #contest @influensterca #megamultiplier @revloncanada #revlonxlash
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
I was initially skeptical about the product because I have a very makeup-savvy friend who used it & said she wasn't a fan... I've never used Revlon mascara before and if she said it was negative then I wasn't expecting anything big or special.
Was I ever wrong !!
The mascara has a very nice formula, it's kind of creamy, so it doesn't clump at ALL. The applicator is long, thin at the end and thick towards the base, meaning it really coats and separates each lash super nicely. It really does "multiply" your lashes, making them fan out, giving you a full and wide eyed look. The volume is spectacular, and I love the blackened brown color so much! It's honestly the perfect summer mascara because it looks like a naturally unnatural, effortless beauty. It also holds a curl very well.
The only two negatives I have to say about the mascara is that it does not deliver on length as much as I'd like, I had to put two full coats and a third on the tips of my lashes to achieve my desired length, but that's also just me.... I really like long lashes. And when i washed it off, black stringy fibers that look like lashes floated around in the sink. Not really a con but I thought I lost all my lashes at first lol.
In conclusion this mascara is a solid 10
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
I’ve worn this a few times over the past few weeks, and I like this much more than I thought I would! It’s definitely a much more natural looking mascara. It’s great for length and definition, though by the end of the day my lashes looked a bit clumpier. I wouldn’t recommend it and I don’t think it’s worth the price (why is drugstore makeup so expensive in Canada?), but this wasn’t bad. However, I’ve seen a few pictures on Instagram of this mascara, and it looks a bit different on everyone. I think you need to apply this very carefully to make it look good. Now, on to the claims.Flake-free smudge-proof wear – So close! I worn this four twelve-sixteen hours each day, and only had 1-3 flakes under each eye throughout the day. I didn’t experience any smudging, even though my eyelids are so oily that I need to blot them and I cried one day while wearing this.Removes easily with warm water – Check! My eyes have been very sensitive since I had LASIK two years ago, and I was so relieved that this was easy to remove. It doesn’t remove as quickly or as effortlessly as Lash Power does, but it’s pretty good.Mega Lash Brush™ deposits formula from lash line to tip for mega volume and extreme length – Not really. It’s okay for volume and pretty good for length, but I’ve tried many mascaras that are much better. Tubing mascaras generally don’t build up very well.Available in 4 shades – Yes: Blackest Black, Black, Blackened Brown, and Plum Brown.Overall
Meh. This was much better than I thought it would be, but I’d rather pay a few extra dollars and purchase my favourite mascara, Clinique Lash Power.
Georgia H.
manchester
I really love how the Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara makes my eyelashes stand out. Revlon sent me this directly and it really fans my lashes out. It’s affordable and I’d recommend it x
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?