BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Shauna B.
London
This is a really good mascara but what let me down a little in the volume of the lashes it lengthened them massively but the volume? There weren’t really no volume there may have been if you layered it but I dont like to layer mascara, also it’s a really weird feeling wand it felt like I was brushing my eyelashes with no product, felt like just the brush. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
kayla M.
Manchester
Was pleasantly surprised when Revlon released this new range. I suffer from short lashes and this variation really enhanced my lashes and did not shed after a days wear, looked very natural and not clumpy
Kerrie H.
I love the tubing formulae of this mascara and especially at the price! This is a nice formular with a dark colour that coats my lashes well. The only downfall with it is the fibres in it make my eye lashes clumpy if too much is applied and sometimes get in my eye through out the day. For the price and the fact it doesn’t smudge at all, which I am prone to, I would recommend to try out at least!
ellie c.
Compared to other high end mascaras, this works like a dream. I use it very often, it emphasises my blue eyes and fills out my lashes evenly and it lengthens them a lot. The packaging is simple yet eye catching and I would 100% recommend to people with short eyelashes like me.
Hailey R.
I recently received two of these new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascaras in the mail one from Influenster and one from Revlon themselves, and since it seems to be such a hot item at the moment I thought I would do a review for you guys! This post is not paid and all opinions are my own. Revlon was merely so confident in this new and exiting product that they wanted to ensure a number of beauty bloggers had the opportunity to try it for themselves, so they shipped some out and also supplied Influenster with a generous amount to do the same with! I personally think it is such a great way to promote as so many people are looking more towards those they know and trust for product recommendations over professional or sponsored adds. It's important to hear the truth from someone who has consistently given you helpful and honest feedback!

Now let's dive in! Here are the mascara claims:​
Flake-free smudge-proof wear
Removes easily with warm water
Mega Lash Brush™ deposits formula from lash line to tip for mega volume and extreme length

I can definitely attest to the flake-free smudge-proof claims! I am a person who is very picky with mascaras. I like dramatic lashes meaning thick, dark lashes with lots of length and volume. This is very hard to come by as the formulas for these types of mascaras are usually quite thick, and I find that thicker mascaras do not wear well throughout the day. The packed on formula tends to get dry and heavy. It either breaks and flakes off, or else it starts to irritate my eyes and I pick at it pulling the coats off. I did not find that to be the case with this mascara at all. It doesn't become heavy, itchy or irritating when it dries, nor do pieces flake off causing fallout or smudging. It has a nice light weight feel and keeps its elasticity for hours.

I don't want to fool anyone with the photo of myself that I have included. I recently got eyelash extensions and I have them on in the photo, so I am only wearing the mascara on my bottom lashes in it (Disclaimer: I was using this mascara on both my top and bottom lashes to give it a far test prior to having eyelash extensions applied). You have to be extremely careful with the products you use around your eyes when you have eyelash extensions to ensure the longevity of them. I was informed to use a non oil based eye makeup remover otherwise it could affect the glue holding my eyelash extensions in place. To avoid ruining my top eyelash extensions I took this into consideration and tried removing my bottom lash mascara using only warm water as instructed on the information card that came with the mascara package. To my surprise it worked like a charm! No makeup wipes or makeup remover was necessary. This was a bonus to me as normally mascara is the one thing I have to scrub like crazy and still find remnants of around my eyes in the morning.

Lastly Revlon claims that it deposits from lash line to tip for mega volume and extreme length. I want to touch on how well it deposits from lash line to tip. Due to the shape of the brush it is able to snug up close to the lash line, grabbing on, and depositing color close to the base for a nice smooth application without clumping. This was a huge plus for me as getting mascara on the lid after perfecting eyeshadow is the worst! However, while I love the mascara for many reasons I don't find that it gave "extreme" volume or length like they claim. At least not on my eyelashes anyways. The word extreme gave me high hopes for a drastic difference. My lash length and volume was enhanced, but not by any means where I felt my regular strip lashes were not necessary, and I still applied them on top when heading out for important events.

I do want to mention that formulas work differently for everyone. I personally like my drama a little more than the regular person, so this mascara may be perfect for most people. Again, I received two of these and I do really like the formula and benefits, so I'm not about to run out and purchase something else to replace them. I still like them enough to stick with them until I'm finished with the tubes! I hope whoever is reading soaks all of this in and that it helps them in making a decision about the product. Overall I would rate it a 4/5 and would definitely recommend it to those who like drama, but a natural drama one step down from the false lash look. I would say this mascara is for that more for the girl who wants a bold lash look that takes it up a notch without going too full glam!
Talia M.
Thornhill, ON
Thank you @Influenster for my complimentary @Revlon mascara #voxbox!

I have super straight, stubby lashes. I also suffer from alopecia areata. For me, that means I get bald spots in the middle of my lash line periodically without rhyme or reason (it's an Autoimmune condition). So when they are all intact, I am super happy! Again my lashes still look like I literally have no eyelashes when I don't have mascara and/or curl them because they are poker straight and point downwards.

I learned very early how to make my face 'wake up' with mascara and a few tools. I find using a mascara that has fibres works well to help build up what I have and lengthen them.

Knowing I will never have lashes that curl on their own, I typically don't see much improvement even with specialized 'curling' wands.

When I try something for the first time, I have to really use it at least four or five times to get a proper assessment of whether the product is for me or not.

Revlon's new mascara looked promising, given my eyelash shortcomings so to speak.

Upon opening the package, I noticed the specialized non-slip coating on the base of the mascara, helping it stay in your hands. It is not on the cap which I found surprising as I do sometimes drop that darn wand occasionally! In any case, the package texture is great and different.

The wand itself is tapered at the end making it easier to get those little lashes that really help open up those eyes.

I have to be honest, I didn't love the application or the formula the first time I used it but it seemed to improve as I used it a few more times. I typically don't love any mascara the first time out; needs to thicken up a bit with a little air. (I don't like to pump wands as that just dries it out...)

Washing my face really showed the fibres in this product, with chunky pieces coming off while in the shower. This reminded me of Kevyn Aucoin's volumizing and lengthening mascara I am also a fan of.

For the price, after using this mascara for several days, I find it lengthened, darkened and thickened my lashes resulting in a natural great daily look. I did not get raccoon eyes, the mascara stays put! I tend to sweat and my mascara usually drops all day. I usually wear waterproof on the bottom if any at all.

I only gave it a four star rating as I don't love the wand shape and the way it applies. I have others I prefer.

However, for the price point, it is a great investment and I will definitely include it in my daily rotation. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Amber C.
Timberlea , NS
Loved it! It didn’t flake, it gave great length and picked up the small lashes I have. I’m a stay at home mom so it’s used a few times a week when I go out. I’d buy it again for sure- the price isn’t bad for the results you get
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Please note I received this mascara free from influenster for testing purposes.

Let me start off by saying that, even though I do enjoy wearing the occasional makeup, I'm by no means a beauty expert. However, I was excited to try this Revlon product as eye-makeup is my favourite.

The first thing I notice about this Mascara was how attractive the packaging was. The tube itself is sleek and smooth with a turquoise blue cap. I know that packaging isn't everything, but it is something, and Revlon hit the mark with the Mega Multiplier Mascara.

Now, when it comes to application, I find that the conical shape of the brush makes it quick and easy to get all of the lashes (including the small ones). Also, I notice that when applied, this mascara has minimal clumping and does a great job at separating and lengthening the lashes. However, in terms volume, I didn't notice a huge difference; which is fine with me, as I prefer a more subtle style of eye-makeup. So, if you are looking for a more dramatic eye makeup, I would recommend either another mascara or applying more layers of this mascara (which makes it more prone to clumping). Additionally, I didn't note a huge difference between this blackened brown colour and a pure-black mascara.

When being worn, I have found that Revlon's Mega Multiplier is a champ when it comes to being smudge-free; I have accidentally fallen asleep or rubbed my eyes multiple times while wearing this mascara and have never had a smudge.

So, should you buy this mascara? In my opinion, it depends on how you'll use it. If you are looking for an everyday mascara that can fight against smudging, I would highly recommend Revlon's Mega Multiplier. However, if you require a more dramatic or voluminous look, I would suggest that you check out a higher end brand. Ultimately, for a drug store makeup, this mascara is fabulous; I will probably buy another tube when I run out.
#Insha🔵 A.
It's not bad! Separates just fine, adds lots of length, love the color. No irritation. The only issue I have is that it doesnt, add much fullness which doesn't make it dramatic at all. I was disappointed with that one factor but I will still get much use out of this mascara. Found it on sale at or half price. If it isn't discontinued I would buy another.
Jessica P.
I was disappointed in this product; it just didn't work for me. I enjoy other revlon products but this one fell short. I'd really like to point out that I have very short, straight, stubborn lashes. (just so you can get a better feel as to maybe why this mascara wasn't a win for me)

The packaging is very cute! It has a shiny turquoise cap and a matte black tube or bottom, brought together in a unique shape. Nice to look at, feels good in the hand. I have zero complaints about the packaging. The wand itself has the older style brush type bristles, which I prefer immensely to the newer rubber or silicone type bristles you get nowadays. And the size is great; not too big so that you can't get close enough to the base of the lashes, and not so small that it takes forever to apply. It has a cone shaped brush with different length bristles that taper off at the end so every lash gets coated evenly.

As far as the formula goes, however: disappointing. This mascara claims to give you an "Oversized Lash Look" because of its "fibres and 360 degree tube technology to plump and extend". Sounds like basic mumbo jumbo you read on every tube of mascara on the market, am I right? Well that's fine and dandy if they deliver. Problem is, this one doesn't. After 3 generous coats, my lashes didn't appear to be plumped or lengthened to any degree. On the bright side, there was zero clumping and no fallout and my lashes were nicely separated. But you could barely see my lashes at all.
Long story short: I'm less than impressed. It's an "okay" mascara. I can't complain all that much, but I can name at least 4 other drugstore mascaras that far surpass this one in my book. I think if you have naturally long lashes, this will be okay for you. But if you have shorter lashes and like volume and length from your mascara, maybe pass on this one.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?