BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kristyn P.
London, ON
I have to start by raving about the actual package of this product. It is a great shape that is easy to hold and it almost has a texturized feeling so that you can hold onto it without having it slip.
The mascara itself comes with a great want that makes application very easy and the product is definitely full coverage without clumping. It withstands a hard gym workout and comes off at the end of the night very easily!
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Horrible, used it once, never again. It's an okay top coat after you apply a mascara and want to separate lashes but the formula is very watery, and the want is really tiny so it gets everywhere. The packaging is nice, smooth and matte but would not buy again
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
I would recommend this mascara to a person with already pretty long lashes. I bought this from Walgreens and it isn't really expensive. It has a small tip and goes on great and really black! Although it is rather hard to take off I would consider buying again!
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
I like the mascara, but I HATE the brush/wand. Using it makes my lashes stick together and the mascara is so wet at first the lashes all clump. When I used a different brush with closer together bristles the mascara went on great. After a few seconds it looks nice and really adds emphasis to my lashes. I also have the waterproof type. I haven't really worn it long enough or under the right circumstances to test out its H2O proof capabilities.
Regina S.
DURHAM
Yes the Revlon Super Length Mascara is a good product for the price paid, but I honestly haven't noticed that it helps my lashes look longer. It's a good drugstore brand product but it also ends to get a little clumpy over time which is a big hassle for me.
Annie L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MASCARA OF ALL TIME! I have tried EVERYTHING from Sephora and I always go back to this one as my favorite. It doesn't smudge or flake, and it's perfect for everyday. What i love, that all other mascaras do, is you don't get that extra bit of product on the tip of the brush when you pull it out of the tube. I hate that and always have to wipe it off other mascaras, but not this one! The only other mascara I like is It-Lash from Dior. I've tried Better than Sex, which is horrible, in my opinion. Not sure why everyone likes this one, the brush is terrible.
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
I like how the product is in a slim case. Looks pretty and easy to hold. The formula is smooth and easy to apply. It has a HUGE brush which can be good or bad. I received charcoal black from CrowdTap to try. It adds good length. I personally prefer a waterproof mascara so it stays put.
Yennifer R.
I don't love it. the formula is honestly too thick, so it makes my eyelashes look like they have chunks in them. It crumbles too easily with one swipe of a finger.I honestl believe that there are better drug store mascara then this. The plus side on this is that its very affordable and it does make the lashes look fuller and longer.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really don't know why there are positive reviews on this product.  They can't possibly be authentic nor can a list stating this is in the 8 must haves for summer. This mascara just doesn't produce good results. It lacks on the delivery of length and volume. Also, within 2 hours of putting it on, it's like nothing was ever there.  Not good.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I don't like this mascara. I was really surprised when I opened it and there we're fibers in it considering that the package didn't say anything about that. I hate how small the applicator is and it clumps the lashes together so that it looks like you only have like 5 eye lashes. I do not recommend this one.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?