BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
paris d.
vancouver
I really like this mascara if ur looking for a lengthening and volumizing mascara. My only problem is that it clumps. I got it from rite aid. I've used it several times. I recommend it for bold stunning looks. I would buy it again. I like using it with a smoky eye.
Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
I found this mascara to be so so. I found it a bit clump when applying, leaving smeared product above my eyelashes. Maybe I am particular but I like a clean application from start to finish. I am not sure I would keep this as my regular, or go to mascara just due to the application being a bit messy. It did multiply my lashes, they did look pretty good and I like Revlon products. It's a maybe for me.
Brittany P.
I bought this mascara but mines has a pink top. Not super excited about this product, it does make my lashes look nice but it has major clumps and omg, I can't get it off. It takes so much effort to get this off, coconut oil is a must when buying this mascara. I don't think the one I bought is water proof and it seems as if it is. I won't buy this again. Not worth all the effort to get it off or the clumps.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
Great drugstore mascara.  It gives you big beautiful bold lashes that last all day.  It doesn't smudge when I rub my eyes.  I tried this product for free from Influenster.  Packaging is pretty standard, but I still prefer another mascara that is a bit more pricier.
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
I like the mascara, but I HATE the brush/wand. Using it makes my lashes stick together and the mascara is so wet at first the lashes all clump. When I used a different brush with closer together bristles the mascara went on great. After a few seconds it looks nice and really adds emphasis to my lashes. I also have the waterproof type. I haven't really worn it long enough or under the right circumstances to test out its H2O proof capabilities.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
I would recommend this mascara to a person with already pretty long lashes. I bought this from Walgreens and it isn't really expensive. It has a small tip and goes on great and really black! Although it is rather hard to take off I would consider buying again!
Kristyn P.
London, ON
I have to start by raving about the actual package of this product. It is a great shape that is easy to hold and it almost has a texturized feeling so that you can hold onto it without having it slip.
The mascara itself comes with a great want that makes application very easy and the product is definitely full coverage without clumping. It withstands a hard gym workout and comes off at the end of the night very easily!
Katelyn M.
Lake Loon, NS
Received free to try! Stays on long just as advertised. I certainly have to scrub at the end of the day to get it off and when it does come off it comes off in flakes, for me anyway. The wand itself is thin but works well. The mascara is not one that layers well but the first layer looks great for a simple look. I would recommend trying but I most likely will purchase a mascara that is more voluminous with a thicker brush.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Blackest black all in one by revlon great for volume length and does not clump nor flake it last all day the packaging is adorable I love the small wand great for hard to reach lashes yes I recommend this mascara.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Horrible, used it once, never again. It's an okay top coat after you apply a mascara and want to separate lashes but the formula is very watery, and the want is really tiny so it gets everywhere. The packaging is nice, smooth and matte but would not buy again
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?