BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
7|23 P.
Love this mascara 😍. I'm into black black BLACK eye lashes to match my super dark eye brows 🖤 & it gives me the black pop I need, while also making my lashes super long and you really see the individuality from the lashes when you use this mascara. This mascara definitely lives up to its name of DRAMATIC DEFINITION 😍 best part is they aren't even that expensive literally you could find this for 4.99 on a good day and 10$ on a pricey day. Definitely would purchase again
Sutton F.
Mesa, AZ
I feel I'm ditching my strip lashes for the day this mascara is a necessity. It certainly defines and separates my lashes. This is the first mascara I use to help prevent clumps. Then layering on a volumizing mascara gives my the perfect lashes, many times I get asked if the're fake!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
This is the first time I've tried a drugstore brand in forever. But I was very intrigued by the fibers adding length to my lashes. I absolutely Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara love it! It made my lashes super long and thick plus it did not flake off or smudge, even after 12 hours of wearing it,
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
I'm disappointed with this product as it does nothing for the length of my lashes and easily comes off. It has no staying power whatsoever thou the only thing going for it it's that there is no clumping even though i applied three coats thinking that was necessary to "extend" my lashes.
Amber B.
louisville
Very disappointed with this product. Reading some of the reviews online, I thought it would be close to life hanging for my lashes, I was wrong. The formula is so clumsy and it dries so fast. I have probably used this a total of two times and the product is almost all dried up in the bottle. Horrible product.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
The scent to this mascara is a little off putting but it does get the job done. It also does flake so be aware. Try not to apply to much. But the applicator reminds me of the one from the l.a. colors mascara and it also makes getting the lower lashes very easy. I recommend this to anyone ballin on a budget.
Nicole D.
Swansea, MA
Overall this is a decent drugstore mascara. I wish it was a little more lengthening but it doesn't get clumpy or flaky on my eyelashes. It is easy to use and lasts a pretty long time. It is my favorite out of the revlon mascaras and I would buy it again.
Emily M.
I think this is going to be my new favorite mascara. I just got it and it's better than any of the other revlon ones I've tried. The brush is really soft and the pigment is good. It doesn't cause clumping and helps separate my lashes. I do wish more of the formula came out onto the mascara because I have to go over my lashes a couple times but otherwise I'm really enjoying the product so far.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
I was not impressed with this product! To be honest I am not impressed with the whole line of mascaras they have. They don't do what they say they are going to do. And for the price you can get a better quality mascara from a different brand. They really need to step it up.
Heather C.
I like this. It's not my favorite but it's a good alternative and it was on sale. The brush seems super tiny and it's plastic while I normally go for fully brushes with bristles. It really just takes me a lot of coats to get the look I am going for bc the brush is so tiny and plastic. Each dip in the tube doesn't get much product on it. It does look good after a lot of manipulating.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?