BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Was not a fan of this mascara but I wouldn't say its bad. It was easy to use and apply for me I really liked that it added volume to my lashes without clumping them up. I have short lashes and it did not really give them length. Another thing I didn't like was that it dries rather fast. I don't dislike it but I wouldn't buy again.
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this mascara. It leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller. It lasts all day. I bought the blackest black and it goes great with my eyes. It's probably the best mascara I've ever worn. I would definitely recommend this product.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
I recently received this #COMPLIMENTERY therefore I got it FREE from crowdtap to test and review for my own personal opinion. . This is.a good mascara if you are in a hurry and really aren't looking for anything special it says it lengthens however I have wimpy lashes and I really couldn't tell it did a whole lot for me even.with 2 or 3.coats .
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
I dislike this so much it clumps so bad I don't know if I got a bad one but this is a no for me. I really wanted to like it but after trying it on several different occasions and every time it clumped like crazy. Cover girl fiber lash is way better. Will not purchase again obviously
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried this mascara a while back and I did not like it, I felt like it did nothing for my eyelashes and I was disappointed. One of my friends recommended it to me and said good things about it so I got really excited to try it out and when it disappointed me I wish it didn't. I don't recommend this mascara.
Autumn S.
This product is good to use. It doesn't clump up and I use this every day makes them long and very beautiful but all you need is one or couple strokes of it or it will make your eye lashes stick together I recommend it because it's very easy and it last long and doesn't leave little black fallout over time.
Tara B.
I bought this because I had a coupon for $2 off making it $5. I bought from Walmart.
I was very skeptical at first. The brush is VERY tiny. But wow it works great! Great coverage! Gives me volume & full lashes. Seriously wasn't expecting to be in love with this product but it does amazing with my short lashes that are anything but full.
Hailey B.
This mascara is the one I’m currently using and it is the one I’ve been using for over a year now, it is super dark and it makes my lashes so long and give them volume! No matter what my lashes always look darker than my mascara even when I’m wearing black eyeshadow. It helps because I don’t really have long or this eyelashes to begin with. I would recommend this to a friend because it is cheap and it is also so worth the buy.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my second favorite in this line of mascara from revlon. When these first came out I bought every single color because I was in between mascaras and I wasn't sure which one would work and after trying them all I'd say that this one is pretty good. It clumps a little more than I would like but it does the job. if you have thinner lashes I bet you love it
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?