BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Mishee T.
Etobicoke , ON
I was not a fan of this mascara. I have thin lashes and usually really look for mascaras that can deliver against volume and lift. This mascara did neither. The only plus was after a whole day of use that there was no clumps, smudges or flakes. It was just too natural for me, it wasn't even noticeable. Not the mascara for me, nor would I recommend to anyone who wants more volume or lift. If someone is looking for an everyday natural mascara then this would be a good option.
Ana Gabriella R.
Calexico, CA
As a loyal better than sex/ they're real fanatic I have harsh thoughts on mascara, so when one of my best friends told me this was amazing I was for sure sceptic, but oh boy is it great, it makes my lashes look long and curly and the volume this provides is out of this world, I am absolutely obsessed!
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT
Not a bad mascara! The formula is smooth and the small brush helps to grab & lengthen lashes without clumping. The small brush is also great to use on the lower lashes. My biggest issue with this mascara is that it tends to flake off almost completely within a few hours. While it lasts, it's a great mascara but if you're looking for something that lasts for the entire day I'd recommend finding another product.
haley W.
Newark
I have an obsession with mascaras and I seen on YouTube that people were raving about this product so much but when I got it I was kinda disappointed and confused and don't get me wrong I love weird and unique brushes but the brush for this mascara was just confusing and made my lashes look clumpy(and not the good kind of clumpy) on the plus side I like the way the tube feels it's kinda rubbery
Naina J.
Not sure why this mascara has good reviews. At first look you would think it does a good job, the wand is small and precise. However after a couple hours of wearing it, you will have more mascara on your face than on your lashes. It sheds all over the place. Will not repurchase.
Theresa C.
Kansas City, MO
I'm really digging this mascara. I'm trying it out after being a dedicated LashBlast user, and I'm not disappointed. I bought it from my work (Bed Bath and Beyond) and use it everyday. Formula has a nice consistency, and the brush is small enough to maneuver around and apply to my inner corners. Gives really nice length and definition to my short lil lashes!
Samantha B.
Catonsville, MD
A secretly waterproof, clumping, lash ruining drugstore mascara. It did not magnify them or add length or volume. It made them crispy, stiff and short. Do not buy! I assumed the blue meant waterproof but on the label and the front of the product didn't see it. It's only one place; the back! Ugh waste of even $3.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I really like this mascara. I use glasses so it's hard to get a good make up. I use this mascara everyday, I bought in target store. I use like three times and you can see the difference in my eyes. I definitely will buy again. Also it's very easy to clean your eyes after a long day, just with water you can clean your eyes. I recommend this mascara for all my friends!
Emily G.
I purchased two of the new Revlon mascaras recently and the verdict is as follows:

1. Revlon All in one (red topper). - love the concept, and I sincerely wanted to love this but ultimately, I didn't. The brush was definitely different than others on the market, however, I've found it to gather too much product which really bothered me that it would totally smear on me. It didn't separate much to my liking but it did hold a curl. At first glance it was simply okay, but by an hour or so, I noticed some flaking....and later, raccoon eyes. So be aware that you might have to freshen up throughout the day and wipe the under eye area off.

2. Revlon length and volume (blue topper) - I sincerely didn't notice much on the volume. However, my lashes with this product was more "feathery". I did notice my lashes would fan out a little with pre-curled lashes via lash curler. However, if not curled, it still give a bit of lift which is to my liking. It didn't smear like it's all in one counterpart but I found the brush to be somewhat typical of other mascaras on the market and you're likely better off going with Loreal's voluminous mascara or Maybelline's Full and Soft mascara be it the case. The formula was okay...I did like how it would fan out my lashes slighty, however, as far as length, I just didn't see much of it. Also like it's all in one counterpart, it did flake within a few hours of wear and I definitely had to tidy up the under eye area.

All in all as far as both mascaras go, I'm not likely to purchase this product again. I was pretty disappointed. For the change it was a relatively good concept and allows ease of choice, but ultimately the product itself was not great which is too bad...because I love their lipsticks and foundations.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Revlon Super Length Mascara in the color 101 Blackest Black makes my eye lashes look longer and more noticeable. The wand is easy to use. The mascara doesn't clump so I can apply 2-3 coats to get the look I want. Comes off easy with soap and water. It doesn't flake off like some drug store brands.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?