BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Love this it's similar to my MUFE extravagent smoky mascara. I was looking for a close enough dupe this happens to be it for me. IT's long lasting. I have the waterproof formula, probably won't purchase waterproof again, it's a pain to take off. Maybe the regular will fait better. if you have long lashes and you're looking to lengthen a little and add plenty of volume this is for you.
Emily M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This is the best mascara I have used in a long time. I bought from drug store around 8$ and it was new so I thought I would try. Easy to apply and not messy: like the wand. My lashes are not the best, shorter and fine and this
Makes them look GREAT. I have always used another brand (voluminous lash) that's very popular but this has it beat. The smell is like a cupcake also!
Kathleen D.
Okay so. I heard stuff about this mascara, how great and life changing it was blah blah blah. I was so excited when I got it but once I opened the bottle, I was so disappointed. The wand is REALLY small so it barley gets one lash coated let alone all of them. I would say this is more of a lower lash mascara than all over. If you're looking to buy this for your upper lashes, I suggest not to. The price was reasonable but I was just expecting so much more out of it.
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
Oh my GOD! This mascara is insane, it is THE best mascara I've ever used. I purchased it in a whim at Walgreens because it was on sale and I needed a new mascara. It adds the MOST INSANE LENGTH AND VOLUME! I've never used a better mascara. The wand is TINY which was super off putting at first but I actually think it makes it work better. It's perfect for volume and length on both top and bottom lashes. It's definitely my new go to mascara. If you leave it on for too long it'll flake off a bit but it's not too bad at all.
Alex S.
CA
I bought this in the Blackened Brown shade, which I thought would be good for natural days. I usually like very voluminous lashes, but I hoped that this would be a good change. But the formula is very goopy, thick, and clumpy. The wand is way too long, about 1.5x the size of my eye, and I can't get close to my lashes at all. It would be good for the lower lashes if the wand wasn't so thick.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I actually like this mascara. I see a lot of poor reviews for it, but honestly the only complaint that I have is that it's not waterproof. Otherwise, I really like it. I use it every day. The wand applicator is small, but I feel like that almost makes it easier to use and gets every lash a little better. The formula doesn't clump, which is nice. Overall, I think it's a good mascara for the price.
Clare O.
Clayton, NC
Not sure if I would buy this again. It was fine for the time being. It wasn't anything great but nothing awful. It does the truck but there are a lot of better mascara on the market for the same price if not cheaper. It clumps a lot (the product as well as makes my lashes clump). I would not buy again unless it was a last minute thing/emergency purchase.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
I was super excited to try this mascara from good reviews I saw on it. Unfortunately it was a totally let down. It didn't do anything for my lashes! I kept going over and over them with little result. It was pretty flakey too. Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know. I do like the packaging and the look of the wand but doesn't matter what it looks like if it doesn't get the job done.
Jessica R.
Windsor, ON
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The packaging is very nice but unfortunately, that was my favourite part of this mascara. Don't get me wrong, it's not a BAD mascara by any means, but it did not live up to the two different mascara's that I currently use. The brush is the deal breaker for me. I prefer a big, brisseled brush that makes me eyelashes long, thick, and dark. This mascara did not really make my lashes as full as I like.
I don't think I would buy this product. I have my gifted one to my mom who really likes it.
Tiffany A.
I bought this on a whim when I found a coupon. It's already pretty affordable anyway but I had a bit one very one free coupon so I thought I might as well give it a shot and I'm glad I did! I purchased the brown shade so I could use it for everyday wear when I'm feeling like going for a no makeup look. My lashes look awesome when I'm wearing this! It definitely volumizes and it does lengthen a little. It's very natural looking. The only downfall is that it does flake after a few hours of wear.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?