BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jade S.
As a mascara junkie, do not buy cheap mascara. I follow the whole expensive mascara is better than drugstore mascara theory. But my friend recommended the  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara and I was ready to try it. Cheap enough, easy to apply, good enough. But what I experienced next permanently led me astray from ever buying it again. It flaked, all over my face almost immediately. Looked horrible. Would not buy again.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara I purchased the revlon all in one waterproof mascara at my local rite aid. I wanted to try something differen and this just caught my eye so I bought it price was alittle more than I originally paid for masacara but figured to give it’s try. It goes on evenly and it’s not real thick like a lot of mascaras that look caked on and bunch your eyelashes together. It also is waterproof like it advertises a lot say waterproof but aren’t waterproof at all. Love this product and use it almost daily in my makeup routine definitely recommend to anyone.
Christina L.
I was unfortunately not blessed with long eyelashes. I probably have 3-4 mascara tubes in my makeup bag at a given time. At this time, my favorite mascara is Revlon Super Length Mascara. It lengthens my lashes so it actually looks like I have some! It takes several coats for me to get the desired length, but I like to get my eye lashes as long as I can. The mascara is decently priced and will be my go-to for quite a while.
Michele M.
While this is not my favorite drugstore mascara, it does do a decent job. It stays on well throughout the day and doesn't smudge. It goes on smooth and not clumpy. The brush provides some length, but don't expect it to wow you with anything out of the park. A great mascara for everyday use of yore looking for a simple, natural look.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I received this product in one of my subscription boxes and I was really excited to try it as it promised Volume + Length -- the two things I look for in a mascara.  However, this mascara was VERY disappointing.  It applies very "wet" and the little fiber bits cling to the end of your lashes and look droopy.  It is also rather dry after a while and flakes easily.  The black color is not as intense as I would want.  In general, it looks great the first 5 minutes you have it on, afterwards it doesn't look like anything special.  I would not repurchase.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
This mascara's wand is so unique. The wand is small so it makes it easier to use in the outer and inner corner of my eyelashes. The wand's bristles are plastic but not harsh on the eyes. Although the wand is small, it still grabs a good amount of formula. The formula is a little bit on the wetter side so make sure you rub off the excess of the tip of your wand. This mascara is worth it because it gives great volume and length while nourishing your lashes.
Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
I have been using this mascara for a few days and I am pretty impressed. It stays on very well and I have a problem with most mascaras (even waterproof ones) staying on. I use another brand's tubing mascara but that is getting hard to find so I tried this as an alternative.  My only issue is that it doesn't show up quite as well but I realized I bought the brown/black version instead of the black one so it may be the color. It is very nice for a more casual or daytime look though. Just not as dramatic as I like for dressier occasions. (Black mascara is about as dramatic as I get for makeup.). I will definitely be trying the black color.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like this mascara as an everyday mascara to give my lashes some pizzaz. Normally I'd go for something more volumizing for a full glam look, but this is great to make them longer and more black. It also doesn't apply too much product at once and will not make your lashes look clumpy no matter how much you build it up. I wouldn't necessarily pick this over my other mascaras, but if i ever was out of town or something and forgot to bring mascara, I'd definitely go to Walgreens and buy this one.
I got to try this mascara free for testing purposes thanks to Crowdtap
Ari A.
San Marcos
This dried up really quickly. Most if the product comes out on the tip of the brush (as opposed to ON the brush) and it gets stuck at the opening of the tube. I actually really liked the formula when I had recently bought it (not too wet, not too dry), but now it goes on chunky. This neither gives volume nor length for my eyelashes. In fact, it's not even as black as all the other mascaras I own. It looks sort of grey on my lashes which is weird.
Madeleine M.
This is a true tubing mascara that absolutely will NOT SMUDGE ever. It does flake sometimes though, which the flakes can be brushed away without smudging the rest of your makeup. It's more of a natural look due to the nature of the brush, but if you load a ton of product on the lashes then work it in with the brush, I can build it up on the one coat. I can't do two coats with any tubing mascara. Once it's dry, another layer just clumps. Product often gets on my lids, but I just scratch it off with a Q tip. Removes with warm water, great price.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?