BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
My sister swears by this mascara but I honestly did not like it... I really wanted to love it and her lashes look amazing with this mascara but ugh. The brush is way too tiny, it doesn't give any more length to my lashes, the mascara is too thick and goopy, and it's not waterproof. Why can't all mascaras be waterproof?! I also thought this brush would be perfect for the bottom lashes only but it smudges. So that's a definite no. I had to use a different brush to apply.

I gave this 2 stars instead of one because of the color. My lashes are very dark right now. Other than that, no. I don't recommend :( but maybe if you like tiny brushes, you'll like this one?
Erica C.
Hoboken, NJ
I wouldn't say this mascara gives the most dramatic lashes, but it definitely adds to showing off the length. It is a great mascara for daytime, but needs to be layered on top of another mascara to create a more dramatic, night-time look. I do, though, like the packaging -- the flatter cylinder allows for greater ease when applying the mascara to the eyelashes. The packaging is user friendly and the colour is true to the description, I just wish that when they say "mega multiplier" it would mean the look was more dramatic. I have long eyelashes (from the help of conditioner) and the mascara really tends to become less dramatic when there is eyeshadow involved.
Bryttni V.
Bremen , IN
A friend of mine had purchased this and let me use it once and I was pleased with it so I decided to buy it for myself. After using it a couple of times though I found however that it was clumpy and did not apply as nicely as I remember it being the first time I used it. I attempted to thin it out by adding a drop of eye drops to it but this didnt help at all. I wouldnt recommend this mascara, save your money for something better. **Pro: i really liked the applicator brush.
Alexandria G.
Barrie, ON
I received this mascara in an Inflenster Voxbox to test out and I'm fairly happy with it. I'm always in search of the perfect water resistant mascara because mascaras tend to smear and smudge on me really easily. I will say that this mascara lives up to expectations that it won't smudge or flake, but it also isn't hard to wash off with warm water. I can fall asleep with it on and it'll still look great. My only major concern is that Revlon is not cruelty free. If it weren't for that, this mascara would be perfect.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
This is one of my favorite mascaras by Revlon! The it's not pricey, I paid $8 for it and it was worth it. Since it has a flexible formula, I noticed that it blends in with your real lashes except for they will appear longer and more defined. Who doesn't like long defined eyelashes? I would recommend this mascara because after applying it your lashes are soft, there is no chipping if you accidentally rub your eye and it last all day. Also for best appearance use 2 coats.
I hope this helps :)
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Tried this new macara and its pretty durable with time it doesn't smudge off quick for a non waterproof mascara i was content with it. As for application it takes about 3 to 4 times to darken and volumize but it gets it done, as for the wond was a bit not to happy for it being bulky and wide but with patience it did its job as well if you are a person like me to apply mascara with time and patience i recommend but if you are into the thin and quick action wonds it is definitely not for you.i personally didnt mind.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in Plum Brown is good. I love that I can apply many layers and it does not create clumps. It extends the eyelashes a lot and makes them look with volume. It does not make your eyelashes feel laden at all. The brush is cone-shaped, interesting shape that reaches all the eyelashes. It's the first time I use a tone like this but I find it interesting. I like how my eyelashes look. I will definitely continue to use it. I R
received this product complimentary from Crowdtap but all opinion are my own
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is an okay mascara. It holds the curl but makes this weird V shape on my lashes which it's difficult to separate. I notice throughout the day the lashes would wear down heavy but will hold a curl. I am giving it a 3 star bc it can definitely hold a curl up but the formula and the way it looks on my eyes is okay but wish it separate the lashes better.
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
I'll say one thing about this mascara: oh boy do they mean it when they say "waterproof!" This makeup will NOT come off by washing my face with normal face wash, rubbing my eyes, or crying (I even wore it to a funeral). I have to use oil-based makeup remover to remove it completely. So if that's what you're looking for, this is the product for you. I dropped one star because I have noticed that the brush gets a LOT of product on it and I have to wipe off the brush a little bit before applying otherwise it will be goopy & clumpy. That's more of a bottle design flaw rather than a product flaw. Overall, this is a great mascara.
Jade S.
As a mascara junkie, do not buy cheap mascara. I follow the whole expensive mascara is better than drugstore mascara theory. But my friend recommended the  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara and I was ready to try it. Cheap enough, easy to apply, good enough. But what I experienced next permanently led me astray from ever buying it again. It flaked, all over my face almost immediately. Looked horrible. Would not buy again.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?