BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This mascara was much better for me because the brush was a little bit bigger I still like them even more fuller than this one but still it applied well to my lashes and I was able to give them length and volume using this brush. I doubled up with the ultimate all in one mascara that took care of the inner and outer corners and then pull in the center for more length and fullness with the mega multiplier. So using both mascaras I was able to achieve the look that I love.
Kassie w.
Mt.Blanchard, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This liner was just okay for me. It went on alright but the brush was wired and gave me a bit of trouble in some spots. It also bled a bit more than I thought it would.
Kiesa G.
Villa Rica, GA
I remember like it was yesterday, I was perusing the cosmetics aisle in my local Walmart and I saw the Revlon Super Length mascara.
And I thought, holy smokes! Wouldn’t be awesome if my three lashes looked really long and hopefully full?
I just so had a coupon and I decided to try the product out. Sunday morning came and I couldn’t wait to apply my new mascara.
And the strangest thing happened....my lashes actually hit the lenses of my glasses. No joke! My lashes experienced a growth spurt. Lol. The lengthening agent in the mascara worked for me. And I even received compliments on how long my lashes appeared.
Talk about awesome!!!! Hands down best by and best mascara for ladies like me who have invisible and length challenged lashes.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I've been using this mascara for a while, and I love how much volume and definition it gives to your lashes. It makes them look very dark and full. I tend to use it with another mascara to give my eyes an extremely full and "false" look. The only flaw with this mascara in my opinion is the wand applicator because it is really big, so it does tend to make the mascara go on clumpy and not smooth. It also is hard to use to reach every little eyelash because it is so big, so sometimes it gets mascara all over your eyelid. I do enjoy how affordable it is too!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
What a great drugstore product! For half the cost of one you could get at a department store or Sephora it works amazing! I have super long lashes and this coats every ounce making them look fake! I loved this product the key to using a brush like this is multiple layers! Do one, let it dry, then do another! :) don’t forget to curl!
Katy B.
This is my least favorite mascara of all time! I've never disliked a mascara more. I'm not usually very picky but I find this mascara is rather dry and flakes all over my face within hours of application. It does not last because it falls and crumbles off and is everywhere. Avoid this product at all costs, try ANYTHING else!
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
I love this stuff. It makes my eyelashes fill out to the max. There’s not a day I do not use it! Unless I’m really only staying in doing nothing. Haha I recommend this for anyone. Pretty awesome product. Only suggestion would be make the bottle thinner or so. It takes up a decent amount in my room in my makeup bag.
JOycee J.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this mascara!
I have a few favorite mascara. I mean let’s be real here, there are just so many good one’s out there right?! This is definitely one of my favs at the moment. It’s cheap and i keep it in my travel bag. If i lose it, I don’t mind buying it again. I rather buy this one again after losing it during travel then my expensive brands. so this is my “ go to” mascara for in my travel kit.
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
Just recently purchased this mascara and it is not better than my high end mascara shut pretty good for the price. It does dry relatively quickly but that doesn't bother me because I don't start on my other eye's lashes until I'm completely done with the first one, and I also don't delay between coats.
Alexandra D.
I love this mascara it gives volume, makes your lashes look thicker, it’s affordable, is actually water proof... the issue with it is it clumps easily and it tends to flake off. I suggest Butter London Double Decker Lashes Mascara the only problem is it is not water proof...
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?