BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Revlon Ultimate All in One mascara is one of the best mascara I have tried. I have used many other, pricier, mascaras but this one stands out! I have brown eyes and bought this in the waterproof blackest black. Wow, does this change your lashes! This thickens, lengthens, provides intensive volume, and conditions lashes. I would strongly recommend this mascara as it truly does it all!
Valerie Renata A.
Really excited I found this new mascara to use! I love the way the plastic feels- it's a matte finish make my eyes color pop looks high end make me feel like a super star.
The mascara goes on smooth and doesn't leave lines on my upper lid like a lot of others do what I hate when I need get ready quickly and happen that. I'm super happy with the result of it. its very easy to wash off  of my face, which is awesome!!
The mascara lasts all day and keeps lashes perky.
I'm really satisfied with this mascara! Great price point and defiantly will buy again and super recommend to you girls give it a try.
Maria R.
Cleveland
So this one I bought because Kandee Johnson recommended it. First impression was that I wasn't overly fond of the brush itself. After using it a couple times, I started to actually like the product a little more. The smaller end of the brush makes it easy to get in the corners without making a big mess.
One thing I didn't love about it is that it doesn't fan out the lashes like I normally like. It gives a bit of a softer look which is totally not a bad thing, I just like my lashes to stand up a little more. :) I'd definitely buy this product again as it is good for the lighter make-up days when you don't need lashes that hit your eyelid when you roll your eyes. ;) Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I was looking for a black mascara that was not waterproof. This one was on sale at my local drug store so I thought I would give it a shot. The All-In-One appealed to me because it seemed like the shape of the brush would allow for greater distribution of the product on my lashes. However, upon use I have found that the mascara tends to glob up on the brush resulting in my lashes sometimes getting stuck together and clumping. Perhaps a bigger brush would solve this problem. Next time I will be trying a different style mascara.
Sahar S.
I received this product free for testing in exchange for an honest review.

There are many great things about this mascara; for one, the tube's unusual shape makes for a much better grasp, the colour really is the blackest of blacks, and the brush makes its application a dream.

However, there is enough flakiness after a mere hour or two of wear to warrant hesitation in recommending it.  In dry weather, it lasts forever without any sign of flake.  But add any sign of moisture in the air--even from cooking!--and the party (and not the good kind) begins.

So if you live somewhere dry, this mascara will do wonders for your lashes and last a very long time.  But if not, be prepared to check the mirror often for signs of flakiness.
Kayla C.
Harlingen, TX
I love this mascara! I have straight lashes so it's difficult to find a mascara that will curl my lashes without weighing them down but this one is perfect. It's easy to reach every lash with the wand and gives my lashes the volume and length I like. I also love the formula, it's not too watery or dry and best of all it doesn't clump my lashes even after applying another coat of mascara. It washes off easily with warm water like in the shower and it doesn't smear all over your eyes like other mascaras I've tried which I love!!!
Zoe B.
Portland, OR
This is a very average mascara. First of all, the wand is very strange. It's tiny, and has a hole in the middle. To try and express how tiny it is I compared it to a Q-tip and to the Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara (which to be fair has a huge wand). This mascara will give you okay results, but you really have to work for it, and it takes forever to get what you want from it. I also feel like I constantly have to put it back in the tube. I you want more natural lashes, and just want a little something, you may like this, but this wasn't for me. It's not like I hated it, but I just never find myself reaching for it.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Not pleased with this at all. I debated between getting this one and the volumizing one, and the wand alone is making me regret my choice.

The bristles on the wand are incredibly short, so it's hard to get get mascara on the lashes close to my skin without getting mascara on the skin. It clumped all over, and I felt like washing it off and restartomg was the only thing to do because it clumped so terribly on both eyes.

I will say it is very waterproof...I tried to remove it with a micellar remover less than two minutes after applying and it smudged all over! It does last from 8am to 11pm, but the effort to get it off isn't worth it.

Maybe the other ones in this product line are worth a try, but not this!
Myra H.
This mascara is just OK to me. I don't notice any extraordinary difference in volume with it, and most days I add another mascara on top of it to enhance my lashes more. I was able to try this for free thanks to crowdtap, but don't think I'd repurchase once it's gone. I also find the formula to be a little dry, which made it a little uncomfortable when trying to layer the product on my lashes. It works a little better with a lash primer underneath (I started doing that to help prevent the transfer that I kept getting on my upper lid).
Noralys N.
Altamonte Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
It really leaves me with an impact lash. I do not need to wear any false eyelash to have a fantastic effect, super long and natural. I do not commit it for any other!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?