BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lily H.
This mascara works amazing. I can easily swipe it on and I’m done. I use this every day. It is not exactly long lasting but you rarely find one that is.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
I enjoy trying out new mascara and I LOVE this one. I always find myself going back to it. It makes my short lashes look super long and it lasts all day.
katie k.
the dalles
I did not like this wand at all. The mascara clumped to it quite a bit. I kept getting it on my eye lid and underneath bottom lashes. Was so frustrating.
Brooke S.
Mansfield, OH
I just recently tried this product for the first time and I did not notice much of a difference from the other revlon products! Still love all of them
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Really makes my lashes long and curled without fake lashes or eyelash curler. Doesn't clump and is precise enough to apply to bottom lashes if desired.
Nanas P.
I love this mascara my eyelashes are the type that only work with some mascaras and this is one of the good ones because it actually hold up my lashes
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Just purchased this mascara a week ago and I'm so in love. The tiny applicator is perfect for the bottom lashes. It makes top lashes so long and curled.
Emily H.
Just like I previously mentioned I had a coupon for this item that is how I got it. I really like the formula and the application wand is really nice.
Amy E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did volumizing, but I have watery eyes and this one just couldn't hold up to that. I had to stop using it to keep it out of my eyes and off of cheeks.
Jessica A.
Wasn't a huge fan. I've tried less expensive máscaras that are better. It didn't do what it said it would, until after 20 layers. Try a different one!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?