BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
This mascara is very clumpy! I was told by a makeup artist that all mascara is the same bit this was not great. It does the job but I wouldn't buy again
Lily H.
This mascara works amazing. I can easily swipe it on and I’m done. I use this every day. It is not exactly long lasting but you rarely find one that is.
Caressa M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This mascara does exactly what it says it does. Gives length and lift to the eyelash although I do not like that it gives the flaky ends. Easy to apply.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
This mascara is nothing special . I just think this is an example of a drugstore brand trying to keep up with other lines that keep pumping out mascara .
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
I enjoy trying out new mascara and I LOVE this one. I always find myself going back to it. It makes my short lashes look super long and it lasts all day.
Tasha T.
I'm using this mascara right now and I absolutely love it!it makes my eyelashes look longer and doesn't clump up like others!it definitely recommend it.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Davina B.
Norfolk
This mascara is difficult to get off but it gives your eyelashes a more Fuller look almost if clumpy but this is not one of my top 10 must have mascaras
Julyn G.
This is a great mascara for volume lovers and in my opinion, does not leave any clumps. It's long lasting and keeps your lashes looking glossy and fresh.
Danielle G.
Greenfield, IN
Love this mascara. I used it on my wedding day and my eyelashes looked amazing. It gives them volume, length, curl, etc. everything you are looking for.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?