BY REVLON

Trujillo
Alarga realmente las pestañas
Da volumen
El color es apropiado
El cepillo funciona muy bien, sobre todo en las pestañas superiores
El precio es económico
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
I enjoy trying out new mascara and I LOVE this one. I always find myself going back to it. It makes my short lashes look super long and it lasts all day.
KaDesha C.
Covington, GA
Having short lashes is a pain. But love this mascara! It lengthens my lashes and provides the thickening I need! This is a must have in my makeup kit!!!!
Carina M.
Kansas city, MO
This mascara is very good, makes my lashes look very long and with lots of volume! It last a very long time, mostly all day, it's easy to apply and use!
Elizabeth G.
I really like this mascara. It gives me volume to even though I have none existing eyelashes. This is a great alternative if you are no a falsies expert
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
This is a great product for the affordable price. It gives a great sense of definition to your lashes. It doesn't clump. I would recommend it to others.
Allison K.
when I first put this on I love the way my lashes look. but by the end of the day it is all gone and flaked under neath my eyes causing big dark circles.
Kayla B.
Makes your eyes look wonderful and your eyelashes longer!!! Easy to use and doesn't have a strong smell at all Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Really hated this mascara. Was one of the worst I used. It made my lashes fall flat and it flaked awful. Needless to stay, straight to the trash it went.
Ciki I.
The mascaras are hit or miss for me. Some of them will give me amazing results, while others offer nothing so beware when using this particular mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?