BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Martha A.
Granite City, IL
Works well. I had no issues with clumping and that has been a major problem that I did not want to experience any more. I will definitely be using Revlon again.
Brittany B.
Bossier City
I would use again if I got it at the discount I did prior. (Another CVS or Walgreens deal) it worked well and I don't have much lash to help but it defined them
Holly D.
I love this product! It is perfect for every day use. Isn't clumpy and doesn't flake. It adds a lot of volume to lashes but not a lot of length in my opinion.
jilian r.
Oh my God! This mascara is heaven. My eyelashes are long, thick, and curled and this beauty enhances their natural beauty. Once again I recommend this product.
member-ef174f97f
I like that this mascara always feel brand new and the small wand can come in handy when doing someone else's makeup. The only thing is that it's a bit flakey.
Melanie P.
Such a good mascara! Worst the price and it makes your eyelashes so thick and long and full looking it doesn't clump and it's not horrible to try to take off.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
If I could give this zero stars I would. This did nothing but make a Mess to the point I washed it off a few minutes after a put it on. Never purchasing again.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
The thing I like most about this mascara is the brush! My bottom lashes are plenty long but applying to the bottom lashes is tricky. This one makes it easier.
Jagroop R.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this is a voxbox and feel in love. I love big it makes my eyelashes without clumps and i dont feel the need for fake eyelashes. Plus its super affordable
Hannah S.
San Antonio, TX
Great product, doesn't clump and gives your lashes MEGA volume! I don't currently own the mascara but I bought it in the past and was pleased with my purchase!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?