BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
sammie d.
I have naturally thick eyelashes, so all I want in a mascara is length. This product delivers what I am looking for. I put it on, and it gives a ton of length. My eyelashes get so long that they almost touch my eyebrows. It stays on all day and is not clumpy on me. This is one of my favorite mascaras. I am sad that it doesn't have good reviews since I love it
Jessica E.
Super cheap and great quality. I spent 20$ on a waterproof mascara and it was horrible! This works way better and makes your lashes very long! Highly recommend!
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
This mascara is good. Doesn't clump or anything. But I was not a fan of the tiny brush. Should have gone with the lengthening mascara for the longer applicator.
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
I really like this mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length like it says. It doesn’t smudge or flake and it is a good price. One of my drugstore favorites.
Omayra M.
Philadelphia, PA
Muy bueno...empece a usar hace un año y mi hija se quejaba de que era muy grande para sus pestañas le dije que lo tratara y créanme que le gusto los resultados.
Alexis K.
Jonesburg, MO
I love this mascara so much. It Puts lots of length and volume to my lashes. I would definitley reccommend it to anyone, especially to anyone with short lashes.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Having short eyelashes It didn't do much for me, it gave a vey subtle color and not very noticeable definition/volume. Though, it didn't clump up at all for me.
Katelina S.
Hawaii
Purchased at: Walmart
its just a mascara that would use but I dont think i would repurchase it again. it just didnt give my lashes volume but it just made it look like normal lashes.
christina p.
Elmendorf, TX
It doesn't leave any clumps on my eyelashes and the brush helps it spread out evenly. I have small eyelashes and when I use this mascara my eyelashes look full.
Laura B.
This mascara was a bit disappointing. The formula seems to be on the dry side and not able to get much length from it. It does a basic job, but that's about it.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?