BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Shahida U.
Alpharetta, GA
Works really well for bottom lashes. Since the wand is so small, it does not make a big difference for top lashes. It can also be used for inner corner of lashes because of the size of the wand
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
Not my favorite but it works OK. It does not lengthen like more expensive mascaras do but I guess I shouldn't be too mad because it was uch cheaper. It works better when paired with a primer, so I would definitely recommend that.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
If you have long lashes they are a miracle worker for your lashes and make a huge difference. If you have short lashes it just looks like normal mascara on your lashes it really doesn't help.
Hailey D.
I love mascara but i was kind of dissapointed with this product. It didnt really magnify my lashes like i was expecting it to. But the product doesnt clump like most mascaras do.
Claudia H.
Salinas, CA
I tried this mascara and i did not like the wand at all. It is very small makes your lashes clumpy. The formula is great gives your lashes volume, makes them appear full and long. Also love the intensity of the black color. But i had to use a different wand of course! Because of that issue I do not recommend.
The first time I tried this mascara I fell in love. I love he way that i separates the lashes and give volume. It is very black and it's not too think and clumpy.
Greysi P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a very good product . It's very simple and easy to use it comes in a nice packaging . I use this product almost anytime . And it's just simply so nice. Recommend for anyone that just loves makeup as much as I do
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
I try and use so many mascaras that I honestly can't remember this one. That says something about it right there. If it wasn't a memorable mascara, then it probably wasn't that good.
Evie g.
laredo
Mascara is not waterproof and hurts really bad when it goes in your eye. Length wise it’s amazing. But do be warned, if you wear this. Make sure you aren’t near water.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?