BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Martha B.
Dries to stiff, flakes. Not my favorite. They need to improve on this mascara. I still got a lot of clumping and very annoying to have to separate lashes after applying it.
Courtney L.
Really loved this! They other formulas in this group flake. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is the better product of the line. Will definitely repurchase!
Tatiana
I love this mascara it really brings up your eye lashes and gives it the volume I bought mine at target it was very affordable I currently ran out but I'm for sure going to buy this product again one of my favorite drugstore mascara
Meera K.
Maywood, NJ
I'm very picky with my mascara as some of them just don't work for my eyes. I like a nooo natural but voluminous look. Revlon really proceeded meera with the best results!!
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
I think it makes my eyelashes look super full and dark. It doesn't clump and helps get all my lashes spread out. I bought this Mascara because I had a coupon and ended up falling in love with it. I actually prefer it over my Arbonne Mascara.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO
Definitely not for me! When I bought this mascara I had high hopes but, when I applied it, all it did was color my lashes and kinda lengthin it. I do not recommend this product.
Deana G.
hopkinsville
I tried this mascara before it's not my all time favorite but I did like the way it made my eyelashes look.I have short eyelashes.this one added a little bit of length
Vivian G.
Pittsburg,CA
This mascara is really good if you want long and full eyelashes.i always use this mascara when I wear makeup.it is so far the best mascara I ever tried.you can buy it at any local drugstore.
Meghan M.
 There is some creasing when worn through out the day, but it comes off nicely with makeup wipes. Its really easy to apply and use and has a lot of volume.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and I am very happy with my purchase. I have dark lashes already, but this adds a bit more dimension and stays on all day!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?