BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this mascara a lot, it does exactly as the description says. It makes my lashes full and long. Three coats will do it for me. Would recommend! Great price.
Darcie O.
Southern Illinois
I love this mascara, but I’m not a fan of the brush. The applicator is so tiny that I feel it doesn’t apply much at a time. The formula doesn’t flake or feel heavy, though. I would recommend.
Morgan G.
Lancaster , OH
I will never buy another mascara other than this! I used to hate waterproof but this has changed my mind completely! It leaves my lashes long and full all day long!
Deichae N.
St. George
Hated it. Made my eyes water. Formula was trying on my eyelashes made then crumbly. 20 minutes after application was down under my eyes. Made me look like a raccoon
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,098 reviews
Overall, awesome product! Doesn’t bleed easily. I recommend to all of my friends and when they try it, they end up loving it! You definitely get your money’s worth.
Sophia M.
I’ve tried this mascara and it works really well. It really brings volume and length to my long lashes. I truly enjoy revlon cosmetics over all, I would recommend.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Didn’t do anything for my lashes. It wasn’t waterproof and it didn’t hold a curl. I was pretty upset with this one. If anything it just gave my lashes definition.
Chris P.
These drug store brands are truly a great value! I typically use high end ($30+) for Mascara but found these to be just as good! It can’t get any better than these prices
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I wish I could give this mascara ZERO stars. I was excited to try it since it was on sale for $5. I should've realized something was up when the other Revlon Ultimate mascaras were not included in the sale. The wand on this mascara is about HALF the size of my pinky tip. It's oval in shape and has very short nubs for application. The center of the wand is indeed hollow, but unfortunately mascara just clumps in there and makes your lashes clump when applying. The actual mascara is not bad. It's very black & thick which I like in a mascara. However, this specific applicator does not work well at all. Definitely needs to be bigger to cover all the lashes at once, and do-away with the hollow center, since it just holds excess mascara and clumps your lashes. Don't buy this. Save your money. Trust me.
David S.
Please note that I do believe that there is a learning curve when it comes to a tubing mascara. The thing one needs to remember with a tubing mascara is to use a primer first and it is here that one does all the work laying it on thick, possibly wiggling it for volume and really working it, even heavily handed if need-be. The tubing mascara should been then applied before the primer dries from root to tip in one smooth stroke. Don't wiggle or focus on the tips of the lashed as doing to will result in uneven tubed or odd balls at the tip of the lashes that look spidery and unattractive. I have no issues covering the heavy white primer with this mascara which is the goal here, simply cover the white in a thick, even coat of mascara. Keeping this all in mind I really like the ability to buy a tubing mascara from a drugstore.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?