BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Patricia C.
Oxnard CA
It's a nice mascara but if your a person that likes full nice eyelashes this isn't for you. It does a good job in separating your lashes that's the only thing I like.
Jacqueline P.
Laureldale, PA
Used to be one of my favs but I found something with a little bigger brush , but I love house this is able to get all the eyelashes and it gives it a really nice curl
Cecilia G.
I literally love love this product. I have very short and small lashes but this mascara has worked way better than other products. I recommend this product for sure!!
Yesirin H.
I bought it because my role model Alejandra Espinoza is the brand ambassador! It lasts the entire day and it's perfect! Easy to find at your local drugstore! I first used the pink one but now the all in one is my go to ! I would recommend to everyone !!!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! I love it too, it's a mask because I leave my eyelashes too big and beautiful, thick but not cracked like spider legs. Simply beautiful. You seem like a lie I highly recommend it.
Ashley H.
State Road, NC
I love this mascara, it defines and make your eyelashes really long. It really easy to wash off but it also stays on all day. I definitely see myself purchasing this again in the future.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Es buena para usar a diario para toda mujer y para cualquier ocasión es muy importante usar u a mascara de calidad por cuidado de tus ojos ademas son antialergicas
Concepcion A.
Winton, CA
This was my go to mascara when I was younger, I would use it on a daily bases. And I would say that I was in love with it. Specially because they're not expensive.
Courtney S.
Toney, AL
I liked this mascara pretty well. Lengthened my lash and have strong black color. Price was great! This was the first time I've tried this. I have light blue eyes.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
I like this mascara for the price and the amount of volume it gives you. I layer my mascaras wjth different brands and different strengths. I’ve used this brand a few times for volume.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?