BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Khanyisile O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Saw this range through yourube and decided to pick it up in conjunction with the mascara with the pink top. Volumising, lengthening and so defining. I love these puppies
Yang F.
I do really like this mega mascara I recommend this it gives my eyes a lot of different I always used this as my everyday love it Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Mim A.
Separates just fine, adds lots of length, love the color. No irritation. The only issue I have is that it doesnt, add much fullness which doesn't make it dramatic at all.
Lyndsey R.
Batavia, OH
This mascara is amazing!!! Just wish I had the waterproof!! It really does add a big boost to the length and thickness of your lashes. I don't leave home without it. Wear it every single day.
Victoria W.
Ripon, WI
My favorite eyeliner! It beats other high end mascaras. It lengthens and volumizes lashes as it states. I get lots of compliments on my lashes when I use this and people often ask if I'm wearing false lashes.
Ahajanay B.
Matteson
I really didn't to much care for this product. I found that it didn't necessarily work for me. It didn't last very long so if that could be fixed that would be better.
Xis Y.
Oshkosh, WI
I use to love revlon mascaras, but ever since they changed and reformulated all of them, they smudge so easily and the brushes are horrible. I no longer purchase them.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I was not very impressed with this mascara. I guess I'm a creature of habit. I love the better than sex mascara and I would have rather spent an extra $14 and just bought another bottle of what I love than this.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Overall this mascara is great but nothing not one of my go to. It doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and I don't like that it makes my eyelashes clumpy though. It's not long-lasting and I feel like I have to reapply mid day.
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
So this product is ok not as bomb as they make it seem. I don't use it often but do seem to see it make my eyelashes longer. Idk for my preference I wouldn't buy it again. The brush is to fat and dry.....
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?